Hinge is a very popular dating app among singles looking for a serious relationship.
Similar to Tinder and Bumble you can see profiles and photos of other people and based on that you can either like or reject them.
If you like someone and they like you back – you get a match.
The cool thing about Hinge is that you can use prompt answers to create your dating bio instead of writing a boring introduction that no one reads.
Here are a few examples of Hinge prompt answers:
|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Check it Out|
|Best for Dating||Browse Photos|
|Best for Serious Relationships||Browse Photos|
I think I’ve got the idea!
Here are more examples – 350 Examples of the Funny Hinge Prompt Answers
After creating your Hinge profile, the next step is messaging your matches.
Most people struggle with conversation starters and that’s why we decided to come up with a massive list of Hinge openers that you can use for yourself if you are running out of ideas and just need a little bit of inspiration.
Examples of Best Hinge Conversation Starters
1. What’s the best thing to do if a woman is wearing a pair of really cute shoes and you want to compliment her but you don’t want her to think you’re hitting on her?
2. I’m not a vegetarian but that salad bowl you’re eating looks amazing.
3. Do you want to have a good time, or do you want to have a great time?
4. What’s the best way to your heart? (Mine’s through my stomach obviously lol)
5. I just bought a new surfboard, but I’m having a hard time getting started with it. Want to help me get the hang of it?
6. I was thinking about getting a tattoo on my next trip to Bali. I’ve narrowed it down to a heart on my foot or a dolphin on my 🍑 cheek. What do you think?
7. I want to get a tattoo, but I’m having trouble deciding what I should get. I was thinking about my favorite city skyline, with the top 3 being Empire State Building, the Eiffel Tower, and the Sydney Opera House. What’s your favorite city skyline?
8. When you’re on a first date, do you prefer going somewhere casual or somewhere swanky?
9. I want to be the kind of person you can show off to your friends.
10. Would you prefer to be chased or be the chaser?
11. Are you good at following directions?
12. I have a weakness for women who wear red lipstick.
13. I’m not saying you should sleep with me. I’m just saying that if you wanted to, I wouldn’t say no.
14. I’m a big fan of love but I’m also a huge fan of lust. How about you?
15. I don’t usually message a lot of girls, but you’re so fine I had to tap.
16. You look like the cutest girl I ever saw. I’d like to be the guy who makes you smile.
17. I’m not good at small talk so I’ll just start with “I want to cuddle with you.”
18. I’m a big believer in karma, and I think you’re going to be my reward.
19. You seem like you’re up to something tonight, and I want to be a part of it.
20. I’m thinking about becoming a vegetarian. Can you help me?
Don’t miss: 50 Best Bumble and Tinder Openers to Use on Guys
21. The only thing I love more than reading is a woman who reads.
22. What is the most exciting thing that’s happened to you this week so far?
23. What was the worst compliment you’ve ever received on this site?
24. If you could bring only two things to a deserted island what would they be?
25. Sounds like you are really into yoga and meditation. What’s your favorite thing about yoga?
26. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
27. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t?
28. Are you the type to send a Snapchat before going to sleep?
29. I’m looking for a woman I can be completely honest with…will you take the challenge?
30. Hi, I am Mike. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done this year?
31. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be the first thing you do?
32. If you could go to any beach in the world, which one would you choose and why?
33. I listen to all kinds of music, but if I had to pick just one it would be jazz. What kind of music do you listen to?
34. Have you ever taken a ride on a mechanical bull? How did it go?
35. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
36. What are some of your pet peeves? I’m trying to steer clear of them.
37. What’s your biggest fear? I’m going to try to do everything I can to make sure that doesn’t happen.
38. I’ve been to a few awesome concerts recently. What’s your favorite concert you’ve ever been to?
39. Did you see that crazy NBA game last night? What do you think about it?
40. Hey, I’m watching this documentary about a couple that lives full-time on a boat. It’s pretty crazy! Would you do anything crazy like that yourself?
Don’t miss: 195 Examples of Funny Bumble Prompt Answers
41. I just read this article about a new study that says women find shoe size to be the most attractive thing about a man. What do you think?
42. I found out that one of my favorite bands from high school is coming to town. Would you be interested in coming along? Tickets are on me!
43. If you could be on any TV show, what would it be?
44. I’m not trying to be cocky, but I think you and I would be great together. How is your day going?
45. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
46. If you could only keep one of your five senses, which one would you keep and why?
47. When was the last time you did something incredibly spontaneous?
48. You’re pretty, witty, and have a great smile. I think we could have a lot of fun together. I’m Mike and I’d really like to get to know you.
49. You seem like you’d be a lot of fun. What’s your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
50. You seem like the kind of girl who knows how to have a good time. I’d love to get to know you better.
51. I’m really new to this online dating stuff but I’d love to meet you and see if we have any chemistry. How is your experience on this site so far?
52. You seem like a pretty cool girl. I’d love to learn more about you. Let’s chat!
53. You’re the kind of girl I like to see at night and then again in the morning.
54. You seem like someone who appreciates the small things in life. I’d love to go to the park or beach with you and share my favorite travel stories.
55. Hey, I am looking for a girl who is fun, intelligent, and likes to have a good time. You seem like my perfect match.
56. Hey, I’m a pretty laid-back guy. I like to hang out with friends and have a good time. What do you like to do after work?
57. I’m really attracted to the way you put your hands on your hip. It’s a sign of confidence and I love that. How is your day so far?
58. Hi, I’m John, and I’m looking for someone to go on travel adventures with. It’s amazing how much you can learn about a person when you’re going through customs together. Let’s get to know each other.
59. New York is an amazing city. But it’s even more fun if you explore it with a cool guy like me. So what do you think about grabbing a drink?
60. You’re not the type of girl that I normally would message, but I think you’re cute.
61. Your profile says you like going for walks on the beach. I’m totally down for that.
62. I read your profile and there’s something very unique about you but I just can’t quite put my finger on it. How is your night going?
63. I think you’re the most beautiful girl on here. Wait, wait, wait, that’s the cheesiest pick-up line ever. I’m so sorry. I am Mike by the way!
64. Hi Kate! I want to get to know you. If you don’t like me, I’ll understand. I and my dog will be sad though. My puppy really liked your photos…
65. If you were a fruit, you’d be an apple. Pretty, sweet, and a little tart…
66. Your profile is pretty short, so how about we chat to really get to know each other? I am Mike.
67. You are incredibly attractive, and I want to take you on a date that involves you doing my laundry.
68. I hope I don’t seem overly forward by saying that I would like to spend the rest of my life with you.
69. Can I have your number? I have something important to tell you, and it can’t wait.
70. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Mine is to stay indoors, eat chips, and watch Netflix.
71. I’m a very interesting person, you should message me so I can bore you for hours
72. I know it’s not a good idea to jump straight into anything serious, but I think we should totally make out.
73. I think you’re cute and I want to text you something meaningless and tell you how special you are to me in the middle of the night.
74. Your profile reads like a book, and I want to be the main character.
75. You are so hot you can melt ice. I like my women like I like my coffee, hot and ready to go.
76. How about I come over to your place tonight for a night of passion? You look like you wouldn’t mind…
77. Do you know what they say about people with big feet? They have big hearts…
78. I think we should date. You have a good sense of humor, smart, nerdy and I think we will get along.
79. Good morning beautiful, I hope my compliment brightens your day!
80. I don’t know what you’re into, but I’m definitely into you.
Don’t miss: 52 Funny and Cute Bumble Conversation Starters
81. I’m not going to lie, I was born in the wrong era. I would have been a total badass a hundred years ago, but in today’s age, I’m just meh…
82. I’m not a huge fan of the whole “me” thing, so I mainly focus on you.
83. I want to get to know you in a very physical way that involves a lot of cuddling.
84. If you were an animal, what would you be? I’d be a walrus, so I could pick you up and carry you on my tusks because I’m a real gentleman.
85. I bet you have some amazing tattoos, I’m a big fan of people who aren’t afraid to express themselves, I’ve got a cool one on my leg of a bird holding a pencil, what does yours say?
86. My name is Jason, nice to meet you, I’ve been looking at your pictures and I think I want to steal them.
87. Hi, I saw your profile, and I was wondering if you were feeling like getting arrested tonight?
88. I just saw your profile, and I think I’m falling for someone I’ve never met. Can I take you out for a coffee?
89. You seem really cool, I am actually in a band and we are playing at the local pub tonight, I have an extra ticket if you want to come?
90. I love a girl who likes to read. I like to imagine you curled up on a couch with a glass of wine, reading a book and waiting for me to come home.
91. Hi there. I’m not one for small talk, so I’ll just come out and say it. I think you’re attractive and I would love to take you out for a drink and see if the chemistry is there.
92. I want to take you for dinner and a glass of wine and then take you to my place for dessert. How does that sound?
93. Which is your favorite season? I’m a spring person myself 🙂
94. Let’s get together and have a good time. Completely platonic…
95. Are you a time traveler? Because I feel like I’ve already met you in another life.
96. How many selfies does it take for you to get a perfect profile pic?
97. I’m from the future. I’m here to tell you that you’re going to be my ex-wife.
98. I’m the kind of guy that likes to watch movies in bed. Want to come over and watch a movie?
99. If I was a dog, I would sniff you to find out what parts of you smell the best.
100. I don’t know what your last boyfriend was like, and to be honest, I don’t really care. I’m more interested in what kind of pancakes he made for you in the morning.
101. I’m a fun, down-to-earth guy who loves sports, comedy, and dancing. I also love the outdoors, going on road trips, watching movies, and playing with my adorable dog. What are some of your hobbies?
102. Looking for my unicorn. She has to be open-minded, adventurous, and down for whatever.
103. I’m a guy who loves to laugh and try new things. I am spontaneous, adventurous and can’t wait to talk to you.
104. If we were in a zombie apocalypse, I would be the one to run and get supplies and you would be the one to yell at me to hurry up.
105. Which would you rather be stuck with, spiders or bats?
106. Are you a mermaid? Because I would love to see you wet!
107. I’m looking for a girl who knows how to bake.
108. Hi there, nice to meet you. I would like to know if the coffee you just ordered is for here or to go.
109. Hi. I am looking for a girl who is willing to leave her phone number on a napkin and put it in my hand. Are you this type of girl?
110. I am not great at writing so I will try to say everything in one line. I like you.
111. I am not sure if you are hot because of your red hair or your red shirt but you are cute either way.
112. I wonder what your name would be if you were a vegetable.
113. You are the kind of woman that would make a man smile even when he has a pistol pointed at his head.
114. I’m a big fan of your little pink dress in your profile picture. I wonder what other pink things you have if it is not a secret?
115. I like a girl who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go out and get it. What are the top 3 things you’re looking for in a guy?
116. I like my women like I like my coffee: dark, rich, and full of cream.
117. I’m not sure if I’ll get lucky this week, but I’m going to try. Do you want to join me?
118. I need a few good women to get through my week. I’m not asking for much. Are you a good woman?
119. They say that opposites attract. That’s a little bit true for me. I love horses and I’m an IT guy. How about you? What are some of your hobbies?
120. What’s up? I’m a Microsoft geek. I’m working on the next big update. Can I test it out on you?
121. I love a girl who can make me laugh, but if I’m being honest, a girl who can make me cry is fine as well.
122. Do you have a secret fantasy? Something that you don’t tell anyone about?
123. I think you’re so hot that I have to walk into the ocean to cool off.
124. I’m tall, dark, handsome, and a big fan of your profile.
125. It’s awesome that you travel so much. I can picture you on a beach, the wind gently touching your hair, as you sip a cocktail out of a coconut. What’s your favorite destination so far?
126. Last night I had an amazing dream. I dreamt I was cuddling with a girl that looked just like you but when I woke up I realized it was my teddy bear…
127. My room is full of chocolate, would you like to come over?
128. I’m not usually into much younger girls but there is something very unique about you. Do you want to go out sometime?
129. I’m all about the sweet stuff. Would you like to be my sugar 👶?
130. You are so hot that when you were created, you burned all the paint off the paintbrush.
131. You look so tempting in your profile photo that I want to lick my phone.
132. My friends told me that the best way to get over a girl is to go out with her best friend. Do you have any BFFs?
133. I’m not the type of guy who believes in love at first sight, but after reading your profile, I’m ready to make an exception.
134. I think I’m falling in love with your eyes. Can I have your number, so I can get to know your legs better?
135. You have a cute smile! I hope you smile when you read this message.
136. I would love to cuddle up with you under a big warm blanket and watch movies all day.
137. You look like a movie star. It must be your pretty face and your perfect smile.
138. I went to an astrologer to find out what kind of guy you like. He said, “You have to ask her yourself.”
139. My mom always says that no one is perfect, but I think you might be pretty close.
140. I’m not good at writing online dating messages. So I’m just going to send you a photo of my abs.
Don’t miss: 100 Short Dating Profile Examples for Males
141. You’re so much better than bacon and bacon is my favorite food.
142. I think the best thing about spring is that it is the perfect time of the year to sit in the sun with a good book, a nice cold beer, and a girl like you.
143. I am a bit of a romantic. I like candlelight dinners and flowers. What are you into?
144. I had a crazy dream last night. I dreamt I was on a date with a girl who looked just like you. She wanted to take me home with her but I told her that she will have to wait until our third date. Can’t believe she was so naughty…
145. How do you stay so slim? You look so fit and healthy. Do you lift weights or just do yoga?
146. I think you must have been a princess in a previous life.
147. I want to live to be a hundred years old so I can celebrate my birthday with you for 80 years.
148. A lot of people like chocolate. Personally, I like it but I prefer ice cream. What’s your favorite flavor?
149. A good love story has A. Great Chemistry, B. A great first date, C. A great first kiss, D. All of the above?
150. I’m the type of guy that will flirt with you in the middle of a board meeting.
151. I’m not looking for a serious relationship, but I’m down to cuddle.
152. Your smile makes me forget my own name.
153. You look like you’re having a rough day. Want to talk about it?
154. Sorry, I couldn’t help but notice your great abs.
155. You’re the type of girl I’d take home to mom.
156. If I were to take you out on a date, what do you think you’d be wearing?
157. I’m not looking for a relationship, but you’d make an amazing temporary partner.
158. Do you have any idea how much I would enjoy licking you all over?
159. I love your shoes and would love to see them under my bed.
160. I’m on a super-secret mission that requires me to sneak into your bedroom and spend a night there.
161. What do you say we meet up for an intense game of pool?
162. Nice to meet you. I’m your new neighbor. The dark, tall and handsome one.
163. You look like you need to be spanked. Want me to take care of that for you?
164. You look like you’re good at solving problems. Can you help me find a way to get to know you better?
165. You’re so cute! Do you want to go get some ice cream?
166. Would you like to hear the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me?
167. I have to be completely honest with you. I’m really intrigued by you and want to know more about you.
168. I’m not trying to brag, but I’ve got the whole package.
169. I think you’re really pretty. Would you like to go out to lunch with me tomorrow?
170. I want to take you out to dinner. I’m going to make you my dessert.
Read next: 70 Short Funny Tinder Bios