It is not always easy to stand out from the crowd on dating apps like Tinder or Bumble.
One way to do it is to have a good bio that will grab women’s attention and will make them want to swipe right on you.
Usually, funny bios work the best because if you can make girls laugh they will be more likely to message you back.
If you have a boring bio that sounds something like “I like to read, watch TV, and hang out with friends. I am not sure what I am looking for. Ask me anything!“, it is the time to change things up because you sound just like the other 80% of guys on Tinder.
Try to come up with something witty and unique instead.
A good approach is to change your bio every few weeks until you find something that really works for you.
You can apply the same principle to your photos. Experiment with different photos until you find something that gets you the most matches.
|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Check it Out|
|Best for Dating||Browse Photos|
|Best for Relationships||Browse Photos|
|Best for 50+ Singles||Browse Photos|
To make it easier for you here are some examples of funny Tinder bios that will help you stand out and get more dates.
Examples of Short Funny Tinder Bios for Guys
1. I’m not sure what you’re looking for, but I’ll make sure you’re satisfied.
2. Hey ladies! If you’re looking for a man with muscles, tattoos, and a huge…heart, then look no further!
3. I may not be Einstein, but I know how to please a woman.
4. Warning: I have a terrible sense of direction, so chances are you’ll be lost forever if you come with me.
5. Let me guess, you’re looking for a sensitive man who cries during romantic movies? Sorry to disappoint you but that’s probably not me.
6. Just because I look so innocent doesn’t mean I don’t have a dirty mind.
7. If you’re looking for someone with common sense, patience, and intelligence… Keep looking 🙂
8. Swiping right on me is definitely worth your time 🙂
9. Warning: I may cause inappropriate thoughts and feelings of attraction in women and men alike. Proceed with caution.
10. If you’re reading this, then you’re almost as lonely as I am.
11. If you’re looking for a man who knows how to please you, look no further.
12. I’m like pizza: even when I’m bad, I’m still pretty good!
13. I once got so drunk, that I woke up on a boat wearing only my underwear and a pair of handcuffs.
14. If you’re looking for someone to take care of you, you’re in the wrong place – but if you’re looking for someone to take care of your needs, then look no further!
15. My momma always told me that good things come in small packages and she was right about me!
16. I don’t always use Tinder, but when I do, I swipe right on everyone.
17. I’m a vegan, but I’ll make an exception for you…
18. I’m not perfect, but I am loyal and I have a really big… heart.
19. My last three relationships didn’t end well because of my passion for politics and the fact that I’m always right about everything.
20. I’m an outdoorsy guy who likes to stay in shape by running away from the bears.
21. If you’re looking for someone who’s shallow and just wants to have a good time, then you’ve found your match!
22. People say I look like Shia LaBeouf, but without the talent or money.
23. My last relationship ended because when she said “I love you” for the first time I said, “I know.”
24. I’ll tell you a secret: I’m wearing nothing under my coat in my profile photo.
25. I’m not into playing games unless it involves dice, cards, me, and you.
26. I’m not looking for anything serious. But if you want to have a baby with me, I’m totally down for that.
27. Looking for a woman who is: fit, smart, funny … and preferably single!
28. I’m not sure if you’re on the menu or if you would be the main course, but I’m looking forward to finding out.
29. Don’t message me if your idea of a good time doesn’t involve at least one of the following: food, beer, or sports
30. Just because I like beer and football doesn’t mean I’m not sensitive and in touch with my feelings!
31. I need someone who can accept my love for Star Wars.
32. I want to be the one who ruins your marriage!
33. I’m a nice boy looking for a naughty girl!
34. If you’re looking for someone who is spontaneous, look elsewhere. I need at least 2 weeks notice
35. I love waking up with strangers in random places.
36. I’m not really into dating, but my mother said I have to at least try it once before she dies.
37. You don’t have to worry about changing your mind becasue I come with a 30-day trial.
38. Your dad will hate me, your friends won’t approve, but your mum will love me 🙂
39. I’m looking for someone who doesn’t have anything better to do tonight 🙂
40. I’m the guy who will make your girlfriends wish they were still single.
41. I’m the guy your husband warned you about.
42. I once got lost in IKEA for two hours.
43. Warning: May contain traces of nuts and other allergens…
44. Just got dumped? No problems! Let’s get your ex jealous.
45. I’m like a keg: flat on the bottom, but you can still have a lot of fun with me.
46. Life is too short to date boring people – if that’s you then move on please 🙂
47. Hot single male ready for a drama-free relationship!
48. I am a passionate advocate for the welfare of llamas.
49. I’m everything you’re looking for and more…. except commitment 🙂
50. Just because I like your dog doesn’t mean I want to date you.
51. If you’re reading this, then you’re too close to my dating radius.
52. I’m a chubby, bearded, glasses-wearing hipster with a heart of gold.
53. I’m allergic to commitment so don’t get too attached.
54. I’m a recovering nice guy. Please be gentle.
55. Into fitness? So am I! Let’s go together and sweat it out in the gym (or bedroom).
56. Disclaimer: I may cause dependency – once you get a taste of me, you won’t be able to let go!
57. Let’s make out and beat our exes!
58. There’s a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can’t escape…
59. I’m a sucker for a good laugh and a great pair of legs. I’m also a lover of tacos, dogs, and Harry Potter.
60. Life is too short to swipe left.
61. Since we’re both on the same dating site, we must both be single. So how about we fix that? I am Jake.
62. No, I don’t have any kids… yet.
63. How do you like your eggs in the morning? I like mine with someone special!
64. I’m not saying I have a problem with commitment, but if you wanted to sleep with me and then kick me out in the morning I would be okay with that.
65. I like girls who are strong, independent, and don’t need to be saved. If you are one of them, you should message me.
66. People with messy desks turn me on.
67. I have a weird weakness for people who use periods at the end of a text message.
68. I’m not a cereal kind of guy, but I’d love to have you for breakfast.
69. I’m still looking for my unicorn so I can ride her to the moon and back.
70. I’m looking for a girl that enjoys long walks on a beach, intimate conversations, and playing kick the can.
Don’t miss: 100 Best Dating Headlines for Men
71. If only his personality matched his good looks – ex
72. My hobbies include long walks on the beach… and picking up trash because someone has to do it
73. 6’3” and tattooed, I love my body and you might like it too!
74. Just looking for someone to share all life’s adventures! Must love dogs, long walks on the beach (preferably with beer in hand) and overnight camping trips!
75. Looking for a girl who loves food as much as I do – together we could conquer the world one pizza at a time!
76. My biggest fear is that when i die people will pronounce my name wrong at my funeral…
77. I once had to give CPR to my goldfish.. he made it
78. Just because I like to cuddle doesn’t mean I want to get married and have your babies.
79. If you’re looking for someone who is good with kids, reliable and faithful then you’re probably better off getting a golden retriever…
80. Just looking for someone who shares my passion for making poor life choices
81. My mom always told me to follow my dreams, so here I am… living in her basement and playing video games all day! Come rescue me?
82. Easy going guy with a zest for life seeks woman who can appreciate finer things in life such as Netflix binges, sleeping till noon and ice cream.
83. DTF but also CPR certified so you know I’m a keeper
84. Single AF but not desperate enough to swipe right on just anyone
85. No hookups but will make exceptions for pizza
86. Not looking for anything serious… but if my dog likes you then maybe we could give it a try
87. Just looking for someone who appreciates silence, walks in the rain, good books & cuddles by the fireplace.
88. Hey there! Just a nice guy with his shit together (most days) hoping to find another great person to share life’s adventures!
89. I’m just trying this out since all of my friends keep telling me that I should get back into dating again because they are all married now and I am still single…
90. Will make you laugh so hard you’ll get abs
Don’t miss: 150 Flirty Texts to Send to Your Crush
91. If there’s one thing I know for sure, it’s that life is too short to waste time on people who don’t appreciate me for my amazing sense of humor and good looks
92. I’m not really into dating, but my mom says I have to because I’m 33 and she wants grandkids.
93. Avid tequila drinker and part-time karaoke singer
94. Hey ladies! Looking for someone who can cook? Look no further! Pizza delivery guy by day, chef by night.
95. I’m not really into labels, but if I had to choose one, it would be “the tall dark guy.”
96. I’ll try anything once… except mushrooms (I’m afraid of getting lost in the woods)
97. If you’re looking for Mr.Right, you’ve come to the wrong place but feel free to stay awhile and enjoy the view
98. If you’re looking for a man who is both intelligent and sensitive, look elsewhere
99. I once had a conversation with my dog… it was about me needing therapy apparently…
100. I am policeman so on our first date I will bring handcuffs… just in case
101. Single father of 3 wonderful children who drive me absolutely insane on a daily basis
102. Finally single after years of serial monogamy – now just looking for someone to share Netflix passwords with…
103. If I could describe myself in three words: Tall, dark, and handsome… Just kidding, short balding and ugly but nice!
104. I could be your prince charming or the biggest douchebag in the world. You’ll never know until you message me.
105. Just looking for my queen to make bad decisions with…
106. 6’4″, dark and handsome but not too smart so you might get lacky.
107. I’d tell you how hot you are, but someone else probably did that already, so you know…
108. Looking for someone who likes ice cream and making out in public places
109. I like long walks on the beach, but sometimes I get lost so it’s nice to have someone there to hold my hand and guide me back home.
110. My life motto is “work hard, play harder.” Except when it comes to relationships – then my motto is “why bother?”
Don’t miss: 27 Best “About Me” Examples
111. On my way to becoming the world’s most eligible bachelor but taking detours along the way because life is too short
112. Just trying to find my Cinderella.. or Ariel.. actually any Disney Princess will do
113. Just trying this whole online dating thing cause apparently meeting people at bars doesn’t work
114. If you’re looking for someone who is: at least 6 feet tall, has a job and doesn’t live with his parents send me a message!
115. Don’t let this dad body fool you ladies, this guy knows how to party – just ask my exes…
116. You’re probably wondering why you’re still single… well, so am I! Let’s figure it out together!
117. Available for weddings, funerals, and everything in between!
118. Not sure what I’m doing with my life but willing to try new things and positions!
119. Fun fact: I once went on a date with a girl who later became my boss’s wife. Small world, huh?
120. I work in a mortuary. If you’re not into that, we can just go for coffee or something.
121. I’m not looking for a relationship, I’m just here to waste time and procrastinate on my studies.
122. I’m an open book so feel free to ask me anything except for how much money I make or what my favorite position is in bed… that’s a little too personal.
123. I’m looking for someone who is as passionate about their hobbies as I am about mine… which currently are eating pizza and watching Netflix.
124. If you’re looking for someone who is spontaneous, look no further! I once left my house without putting on any pants!
125. If you’re hot, single, and ready to mingle then message me ASAP so we can make some bad decisions together
126. Just because I’m not tall, dark and handsome doesn’t mean I can’t make you weak in the knees with my other skills
127. Here because my roommate said this was cheaper than Harmony
128. I’ll be your Prince Charming or your personal boy toy, whichever you prefer
129. I was voted “Most Likely To Get Arrested” in high school…so if you’re looking for excitement, you’ve found your guy!
130. If my dog likes you, that’s an automatic yes from me.
Don’t miss: 70 Best Bumble Bio Examples for Men
131. Life is too short to waste time dating people who don’t appreciate waffles or long walks on the beach…or ME!
132. Bad boy with a heart of gold looking for my queen to share my throne with! 6’1″, blue eyes, tattoos
133. I’m the guy your mother warned you about. But you’re still here reading my bio, so that must mean you’re a little curious what else I have to offer besides my good looks and sense of humor…
133. I know what you’re thinking…and yes, those abs are real
134. Ready to settle down with my future wifey – just kidding…or am I?
135. On here to meet new people and see where things go – hopefully not into the friend zone though…message if you’re interested in getting to know me better
136. On our first date, let’s go somewhere where we can both get lost in each other’s eyes
137. Looking for someone who can keep up with my insatiable appetite for both food and…well, other things too
138. I’m tall, dark, and handsome…but most importantly available
139. ooking for a girl who can keep up with my world-traveling, dog-rescuing, tequila-drinking lifestyle.
140. I don’t need a girlfriend but it would be nice to have someone to watch trashy reality TV and eat pizza with on Fridays nights while making fun of people we hate together
141. Just your average bearded boy next door except way hotter and without the criminal record
142. Message me if you think you can impress my dog within 5 minutes
143. I know what you’re thinking – how could such an amazing guy be single? Well, ladies (and gentlemen), the answer is simple – hadn’t found my match yet!
145. I’m the type of guy who will do everything to make you feel special, from making you breakfast in bed to rubbing your feet after a long day.
146. Looking for somebody to help me build an igloo so we can have our own little winter wonderland.
147. They say that life is about taking risks and learning from your mistakes. Well, I’ve made plenty of mistakes in my life… so why don’t we go on a date and I can tell you all about them?
148. I’m the type of guy who will do anything to make you happy… including taking out the trash, cleaning up after your dog, and even getting milk for you in the middle of the night.
149. My ideal date is something involving food because as far as hobbies go, my number one is eating.
150. Single but not desperate…most days
Funny Tinder Messages That Work
Now that you know how to create a successful bio that will help you to get more attention on Tinder the next step is to actually message your matches.
Similar to writing your bio, your messages also have to be unique and interesting enough to grab women’s attention.
Most women on Tinder get dozens of messages from guys per day and it is important to be different if you want to stand out.
Skip the usual “Hey” and “What’s up?” and try something more original.
Here are a few examples that will help you to get the ball rolling:
1. Are you going to keep swiping or are you going to talk to me?
2. So… what do you like to do for fun?
3. Hi! Are you as curious about me as I am about you?
4. You’re so cute! What are you looking for in a partner?
5. Do you have an opening for a boyfriend?
6. Aren’t you the girl from the ice cream commercial?
7. You look like you’re a lot of fun. If you were a movie, you’d be rated R.
8. If you could be any kind of dessert, what would you be?
9. If you were a vegetable, you’d be a hot pepper.
10. You have pretty eyes—are they real or contacts?
11. So how many people have you turned down tonight so far?
12. You look just like my next girlfriend!
Continue reading: Best 170 Free Dating Messages, Openers and Conversation Starters