Your bio is one of the most important parts of your dating profile.
Think of it as your sales pitch that everyone who scrolls through your profile will see.
It’s a great opportunity to differentiate yourself from other women that are too lazy to create a good bio and instead just write something generic or leave it completely blank thinking that their photos will do all the work in attracting men.
It is true that posting revealing photos of yourself will get you a lot of attention but the problem is that most men that swipe right on you because of your photos only want to sleep with you and nothing else.
These are the guys that message every single girl on a dating website with the same generic messages hoping that one of them will agree to meet you.
|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Check it Out|
|Best for Dating||Browse Photos|
|Best for Serious Relationships||Browse Photos|
Even if that’s what you are looking for as well, writing something about yourself in your bio will make your dating profile look more legit.
If you are looking for a long-term partner, it is very important to write a good bio that will grab the guys’ attention and make them want to message you.
Having a creative bio will show men that you put some effort into creating your profile and that you are serious about dating and actually want to meet someone.
Successful bios are usually funny, authentic, and show a little bit of your personality.
If you are still looking for a good dating site to join, eharmony is a good place to start.
Don’t miss: 47 Dating Profile Examples For Women Over 50
Things to Avoid Putting on Your Dating Profile
- I don’t know what I am looking for
- Add me on Instagram
- Find me on OF
- Photos of your exes
- Photos of your hot friends
- Photos of your kids
- Asking for money
Now that you know how your dating profile bio should look let’s move to some examples.
The best way to use these examples is to change them slightly to suit your personality instead of just copying the whole thing.
Examples Of Good Online Dating Profile Bios For Women
1. I am a very outgoing, quirky, and silly girl who loves to laugh and make others smile. I am currently pursuing my Master’s degree and working as a secretary. I am looking for a fun and intelligent guy with a good sense of humor and a great smile.
2. I’m a bit of a nerd, and I’ve got a sarcastic sense of humor. I’m your typical 5’2″ redhead and I’m looking for a guy who isn’t intimidated by any of that.
3. I’m originally from California but now live in PNW. I’m a writer and a blogger. I love traveling, trying new things, and meeting new people. I’m looking for a guy who is intelligent, funny, and spontaneous.
4. I’m a foodie, a beer snob, a dog lover, and a proud nerd. I’m not shallow, but you better know how to keep the conversation going, because I have more to offer than just my body. Feel free to drop me a line.
5. I’m a witty sarcastic cat lady. I enjoy hiking, swimming, and spending time with my friends. I’m a sucker for a man with a good sense of humor and a nice beard. I’m not looking for a relationship, but if you want to cuddle, we can definitely work something out.
6. I am a very open-minded girl and I don’t like to put people in a box before I really get to know them. I am very spontaneous and a bit of a risk-taker. I love going to the gym and also enjoy surfing. I’m looking for a smart guy, has a good sense of humor, and is not into the bar scene. Is that you?
7. I have a job, my own place, and I’m a fairly decent cook. I love to laugh and have a good time. I’m looking for someone who can hold a conversation and has a good sense of humor.
8. I’m a laid-back girl who likes to have a good time with friends and family. I enjoy hiking and yoga. I’m looking for a guy who is adventurous and easy to get along with. If that’s you, hit me up.
9. Hi! My name is Kate and I love to travel! I’ve been all over the world and can’t wait to share stories of my travels with someone special. So if you love to travel, know how to have a good time, and are not afraid of trying new things, message me so we can chat!
10. Hi, my name is Kate and I’m a sucker for a great smile and a good sense of humor. I love yoga, running, and baking cupcakes… Just trying things out to see what happens… I prefer to meet someone open-minded, adventurous, and willing to take things slow.
11. My name is Angela and I’m a teacher. If you’re a parent of one of my students, please don’t message me :). I’m not on here to play games so if you’re not looking for a girlfriend move on. Otherwise, please feel free to message me.
12. I’m an active and easy-going girl who’s always up for an adventure! I like to travel and spend time with my friends and family. I can come off a little bit silly at first but give me a chance and I’ll surprise you. I’m looking for a guy who knows how to make a girl feel special and is not just looking for a fling.
13. I am a competitive athlete and love to ski and snowboard in the winter. I also enjoy listening to music and hanging out with my dog. I’m looking for a guy who is adventurous, fun, and is not afraid to try new things. If this sounds like you, then you should message me!
Don’t miss: 350 Examples of the Funny Hinge Prompt Answers
14. I’m a laid-back, easy-going girl who loves to have fun! I’m a huge football fan and love to spend my time at the beach. I have a passion for photography and hope to take my hobby to the next level one day. I am looking for someone who enjoys taking a hike as much as they enjoy having a cocktail at the bar on Friday night. Someone who can be both a gentleman and a bad boy. Someone who wants to take things at a pace that is comfortable for both of us. If it sounds like you, send me a message!
15. I’m an open-minded girl who is always ready for action. I love to dance, sing, and joke around. I find the idea of monogamy interesting, but it just doesn’t work for me personally. I like to enjoy my life without being tied down to anything. If you feel the same way about dating, send me a message.
16. I am a short, blonde, and sarcastic girl who loves to make people laugh. I believe that the best way to get to know someone is to spend time with them and not to read their profile or look at their pictures. I’m hoping to meet a guy who likes to travel, hike, and is not afraid to get his hands dirty.
17. A little bit about myself, I’m just your average 5’5″ Latina, looking for my Mr. Right. I love to read, hang out with friends and family, and watch Netflix. I’m tired of games and I just want to find a guy to settle down with. I’d love to meet someone as comfortable going on a date as staying in with a bottle of wine and a good movie.
18. I’m a country girl and a big fan of hiking, camping, and boating. I love taking things slow and getting to know someone at a comfortable pace. I’m looking for someone who is down to earth, has a good sense of humor, and is family-oriented.
19. I’m a simple girl with simple tastes. I love to cook and I’m always game for a night out with family and friends. I’m looking for someone as comfortable snuggling as they are doing some serious hiking. Someone who enjoys talking about their hopes and dreams, as much as they enjoy talking about their latest outdoor adventure.
20. I’m a very outgoing and friendly girl who loves to go dancing on the weekends. I’ve been described as a loyal and attentive friend with a slightly sarcastic sense of humor. I’m just on here to meet new people and see what happens.
21. I’m a very friendly and easy-going girl who loves to live one day at a time. I’m also a bit of a health nut and love to work out. Just because I’m on this site, that doesn’t mean that I’m desperate for anything serious. I’m just here because I want to meet someone who can make me laugh. If you are the one, don’t be shy to message me.
22. I’m an easy-going girl who’s looking for someone to have fun with. While I’m not looking for anything too serious right now, I would love to meet someone who is confident in themselves and knows how to live in a moment.
23. I love to travel and explore new places. I like to stay active by hiking in the summer and skiing in the winter. I am looking for a guy who can make me laugh, who is spontaneous, and who is not afraid to try new things.
24. I am a very outgoing, energetic, and friendly girl. I like to stay active by hiking, going to the beach, and doing yoga. I am looking for a guy who is adventurous, goal-oriented, and can keep up with me!
25. I am a very passionate and free-spirited girl. I am currently working as a project manager and I love my job. When I am not working I love to stay active and try new things. I am looking for a guy who is fit, intelligent, and can make me smile.
26. I am a very athletic and outgoing girl. I am currently working as a waitress and I love my job because I get to meet and interact with new people all the time. I am looking for a guy who is adventurous and isn’t afraid to try something new.
27. I am a very ambitious and driven girl. I am currently working on opening my own business and I am looking for a partner who will support me and my endeavors. I want to meet a guy who is mature and goal-oriented.
Don’t miss: 14 Dating Profile Examples for High-Value Women
28. I am a girl who is always up for an adventure. I love to spend time with my friends and family and tend to be the center of attention. I am looking for a guy who knows how to make a girl feel special and is not just looking for a fling.
29. I’m a simple girl with big dreams. I love to read, go out shopping, and hang out with my friends. I’m fairly new to the area and want to meet someone to show me around.
30. I am a very outgoing, ambitious, and fun-loving girl. I love to listen to live music, cook, and read. I am very family-oriented and looking for a guy who is kind-hearted, sincere, and willing to go on adventures with me.
31. I’m a pretty chill person with a big heart and lots of love to give. I’m a coffee addict and my perfect weekend would be staying in and watching a movie or going out and doing something fun and spontaneous! I would love to meet a guy who knows how to treat a lady right.
32. I’m a laid-back girl who likes to live life to the fullest. I enjoy simple things like fishing, camping, and hiking, but I also like to go out and have fun. I love to meet new people and make new friends. I’m looking for someone who also likes to have fun and be adventurous.
33. I’m a very positive, outgoing, and ambitious person. I love to laugh and have a good time. I’m looking for someone that can keep up with my crazy, sarcastic sense of humor!
34. I’m your next-door type of girl. I enjoy travel, photography, and spending time with my dog. I’m a little bit of a nerd and like playing video games. I like to think I’m funny and genuine and I’m looking for someone who can keep up with me and has a great sense of humor.
35. I’m a huge nerd who loves to play video games, watch anime, and read comic books. I also like to draw and cook in my spare time. I’m looking for someone who’s fun to be around, has a good sense of humor, and who doesn’t take himself too seriously.
36. My friends would describe me as laid-back, funny, and smart. I’m an old-fashioned girl looking for someone who can make me laugh, who is comfortable with himself, and who likes to be outdoors.
37. I like to travel, hike and I am also a big yoga fan. I’m not too picky when it comes to looks, but I like my guys tall(ish) and witty. I’m not into playing games or wasting time. I’m looking for someone who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after it.
38. Recently moved back to California after being away for work for a few years. Enjoying finally being back home near friends and family again after some great experiences living elsewhere—would love to find someone special here to share new adventures with though! I would describe myself as a bubbly, outgoing person who loves to have fun and meet new people. I am very family orientated and they are a huge part of my life. When it comes to men, I like them fit, smart, and ambitious!
39. My friends would describe me as funny, outgoing, and kind. I love trying new experiences even if they scare me at first – life is all about pushing boundaries after all! As much as I like nights out clubbing or bar hopping on weekends, given the choice between that or snuggling on the sofa watching a movie with someone special, ideally with wine and some good food, I’ll take the latter option any day of the week!
40. Hello there! A little introduction – originally from Iceland but currently living in London working towards becoming a Chartered Accountant whilst also attempting to learn French. I enjoy being active and staying fit, mind, and body. You’ll often find me at the gym or out running. That said, I also love my movie nights! Looking for someone who shares similar interests and values – someone I can have fun with but also rely on.
41. Hi! I’m currently studying criminology and forensic science at university as I hope to become a detective one day. In my spare time, I like to read mystery novels, go on long walks with my dog and watch true crime documentaries. If this sounds like something you’re into too then send me a message!
42. Recently divorced after a long-term marriage that just didn’t work out in the end despite our best efforts. I’m not looking to jump into anything serious right away but would like to start slow & see where things go. Ultimately hoping to find something long-term though whether that’s friends or more eventually time will tell!
43. Figured it was finally time to give this online dating thing a try since meeting people organically doesn’t seem to be working out so well lately… I’m a pretty well-rounded person and I think that’s reflected in the various activities I enjoy doing. On any given day you might find me painting, writing poetry, taking my dog for a walk, playing video games, or watching documentaries. I’m looking for someone who is also open to new experiences and willing to try things even if they don’t seem like your cup of tea at first.
44. Ready to get back out there after ending a 5-year relationship last fall. It was amicable so no need to worry about any drama! As much as I love going out dancing with my girlfriends on Saturday nights, Sunday mornings spent nursing hangovers aren’t really my idea of fun anymore. I am looking for somebody caring yet spontaneous enough to keep things exciting – no boring guys please!
45. Bookworm seeks the same for intellectually stimulating conversations about philosophy over wine followed by passion-filled nights spent tangled up in sheets exploring each other’s minds and bodies.
46. Fun-loving curvy woman here looking for my partner in crime. So if you’re tall dark and handsome (or not) message me! I’m from New York but moved here for school and absolutely love it! Some of my favorite things to do are going on hikes, exploring new restaurants, and dancing even though I probably look ridiculous doing it!
47. I work as a nurse and have odd hours, so I’m looking for someone who understands that and doesn’t mind spending time apart during the weekdays. On my days off, I like to relax at home or go out with friends – nothing too crazy. I’m looking for someone loyal, supportive, and doesn’t play games.
48. Born and raised in London but now living in Manchester for work – still getting used to northern winters haha! Love trying new things whether that be food, activities, or places so definitely up for anything…except heights lol Not looking for anything serious at the moment but if the right person comes along then who knows? Send me a message if you want to chat!
49. Ready to start dating again after ending things with my last boyfriend over 4 months ago. We were together since high school so it was quite the transition going from high school sweethearts to adults in the real world. I’m not looking for anything serious right now, just someone to go on dates and have fun with. If things end up getting more serious down the road then that’s great but I’m not rushing into anything.
50. Hey there! Recently divorced after a 10-year marriage and ready to start fresh. Life is too short to spend time with people who don’t make you happy so I am taking this opportunity as a sign from the universe telling me it is time for something new and hopefully better! Looking for someone who likes trying new things, loves animals and spending time outdoors, and overall just has a positive outlook on life.
51. Originally from Italy but moved here about 10 years ago for work (I still go back every summer). My family means everything to me but now I feel like it’s time to create my memories with someone special by my side. Although cooking isn’t really one of my strengths haha please don’t let that discourage you!
52. Just dipping my toes into the online dating world so here goes… Fitness fanatic – 3 times per week at the gym + home workouts most days. Looking for someone who likes taking care of their body and mind and isn’t afraid of a little healthy competition. Must like dogs because I have an adorable labrador puppy!
53. I’ve been told my smile lights up a room, that I’m easy to talk to, and have a great sense of humor. With me, what you see is what you get – no surprises or drama here! Life is too short for all that negative stuff anyway. Nowadays I spend my time working on my business and enjoy spending time with friends and family when I can. Looking for someone who is intelligent, driven, and has his life in order.
54. Aspiring writer working towards getting published one day – in the meantime I work as an accountant which pays the bills but isn’t very exciting unfortunately. On weekends you can usually find me curled up with a good book or exploring different parts of London that I haven’t seen yet – would love to have somebody special to do those things with though instead of always going solo! Message me if this sounds like fun to you!
55. I love learning new things, whether it’s about a different culture, history or simply picking up a new skill. My current obsession is learning to play the violin – who knows, maybe can be my teacher? I also have an adorable cat named Bella that I rescued from the streets, she means everything to me. Looking for someone who is family-oriented and would like to start a family of our own one day.
56. As a former professional athlete turned coach, health and wellness are extremely important to me both physically and mentally. I love cooking as well as working out regularly – I swear endorphins are like a magic happiness potion! Looking for someone with similar values who likes staying active but doesn’t take themselves too seriously – life should be fun after all!
57. Hello there! I graduated from university last year and now work in marketing downtown. In my spare time, I love staying active by going on runs or hikes with my dog Daisy. As much as I love spending time alone though, eventually, even introverts need human interaction. That’s the reason I am here! I’m looking for someone who is genuine, down-to-earth and has a great sense of humor. If that sounds like you, feel free to send me a message!
58. Hi there! My name is Emily, and I’m an environmental scientist with a passion for nature and wildlife. In my free time, I love hiking, kayaking, and bird-watching. I’m looking for a like-minded guy who shares my enthusiasm for outdoor adventures and is ready to explore this beautiful planet together.
59. Hello! I’m a fun-loving, adventurous woman who loves to explore new places and cultures. I have a passion for photography, so you’ll often find me with my camera in hand. I am seeking a partner who values creativity, spontaneity, and a genuine connection.
60. As a professional pastry chef, I spend my days creating delicious treats that bring joy to others. Outside of work, I love to unwind by practicing yoga, painting, and taking long strolls through the park. I’m looking for a man who appreciates the sweeter things in life and isn’t afraid to indulge in life’s simple pleasures.
61. Hey there! As a marine biologist, I have a deep love for the ocean and all its magnificent creatures. When I’m not working, I enjoy scuba diving, paddleboarding, and cooking up gourmet seafood dishes. I’m searching for a man who shares my passion for the sea and is ready to dive into life’s adventures with me.
62. Hi! My name is Lily, and I’m a globe-trotting journalist with an insatiable curiosity about the world. When I’m not chasing down stories or flying off to new destinations, I enjoy trying out new recipes, attending live performances, and sipping wine with friends. I’m seeking a worldly, cultured man who can keep up with my wanderlust and engage in stimulating conversations.
63. I am an animal-loving veterinarian who finds joy in caring for the well-being of both furry and feathered friends. During my downtime, I enjoy volunteering at the local animal shelter, unwinding with a good book, or exploring the great outdoors with my dog, Bella. I am looking for a compassionate and genuine man who shares my love for animals and wants a serious relationship.
64. As a professional dancer, I spend my days expressing myself through movement and connecting with others through the language of dance. Outside the dance studio, I enjoy attending art exhibitions, experimenting with fashion, and exploring new cities. I’m seeking a creative, open-minded man who is ready to sweep me off my feet and dance through life together.
65. Hi there! My name is Samantha, and I’m a lifelong learner with a passion for history and archaeology. When I’m not digging into the past, you can find me hiking through the woods, practicing archery, or challenging friends to a game of Scrabble. I’m searching for an intelligent man who shares my interests and enjoys engaging in thought-provoking conversations.
66. I am a dedicated nurse who finds purpose in helping others and making a difference in people’s lives. In my free time, I love to unwind by watching movies, trying out new recipes, and spending quality time with my family. I am looking for a kind-hearted man with strong values who is ready to build a loving relationship based on trust and understanding.
67. As an architect, I have a passion for designing beautiful spaces that bring people together. Outside of work, I love exploring the city’s architectural gems, attending local art events, and sketching in my favorite city parks. I’m seeking a man who appreciates beauty in all its forms and is excited to discover new places and experiences together.
68. Hi! I’m a high-energy fitness instructor with a love for pushing my limits and helping others reach their goals. When I’m not in the gym, I enjoy hiking, cycling, and trying out new vegetarian recipes. I’m looking for an active, health-conscious man who shares my enthusiasm for fitness and living life to the fullest.
69. Hey! I am an ambitious entrepreneur with a love for innovation and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. When I’m not working on my latest venture, I enjoy unwinding with yoga, attending networking events, and exploring art galleries. I’m looking for an ambitious man who shares my passion for success and is ready to build an extraordinary life together.
70. Hi there! I’m an ambitious, driven woman who loves to explore and try new things. I’m passionate about my career in marketing, and I’m always looking for ways to learn and grow. When I’m not working, you can find me hiking with my dog or trying out new recipes in the kitchen. I’m looking for a partner who shares my love for adventure and is ready to settle down.
71. An avid traveler and hopeless romantic seeking someone to share life’s adventures with. My wanderlust has taken me all over the globe, but there’s still so much more to explore! When not jet-setting, you can find me exploring local parks, enjoying live music, or experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen. If you’re passionate about seeing the world and appreciate life’s simple pleasures, let’s get to know each other!
72. As a free-spirited adventurer, I find joy in exploring the great outdoors, from summiting mountain peaks to navigating winding trails. I believe in living life to the fullest and deeply value personal growth and self-discovery. If you’re an optimistic thrill-seeker with a passion for personal development, let’s embark on this journey together!
73. My passion for health and wellness extends beyond my career as a nutritionist – I’m also an avid runner, CrossFit enthusiast, and green smoothie connoisseur! When not focusing on my physical fitness, I enjoy unwinding with meditation or indulging my creative side through painting. I’m seeking a partner who shares my passion for healthy living and is eager to explore new experiences together.
74. A self-proclaimed “nerd at heart,” I enjoy engaging in lively debates about everything from Marvel comics to astrophysics (and everything in between). Outside of embracing my inner geek, I love spending time outdoors – whether it’s hiking through the forest or relaxing on the beach with a good book. If you’re looking for someone who can appreciate both intellectual pursuits and outdoor adventures, we might just be a match!
75. As a self-proclaimed history buff, I love exploring historical sites and learning about different cultures and times through literature and documentaries. Outside of my historical interests, I enjoy staying active through yoga and hiking, as well as indulging my inner foodie by exploring new restaurants and cuisines. If you have an adventurous spirit in both food and travel, let’s embark on this journey together!