Did you notice that one of your husband’s female friends, coworkers, or someone from his past is getting a little too close?
Is she constantly calling or texting him or even showing up uninvited to family events?
While friendships between men and women are perfectly normal, if you feel like this woman is crossing all the boundaries, it’s important to take some action.
So what can you do when another woman goes after your man?
If the situation has reached a point where you feel uncomfortable, it’s time to take some steps to protect your marriage.
|Why You Should Join?
|Check it Out
|Best for Dating
|Best for Serious Relationships
We will share with you some examples of what you can say to make another woman stay away and stop contacting your husband.
Obviously, another step you can take is to talk to your husband and make sure he’s aware of the situation so he can distance himself or end contact with this woman.
Unfortunetly, infidelity is pretty common so make sure to check if your husband has a dating profile!
How to Tell a Woman to Leave Your Husband Alone?
1. I’m sure you understand that he is my husband and your advances are unwelcome
2. It would be best if you did not contact my husband anymore
3. Keep away from my husband, we don’t need any drama here!
4. Let’s keep things professional between us so please stay away from my husband
5. There is no room for anyone else in our marriage so please stay away from my husband
6. Please stop making advances on my husband – he’s not interested in you.
7. You need to leave my husband alone. He’s married to me and only me!
8. Don’t think that I haven’t noticed the way you are looking at my husband. Please respect our marriage and keep your distance!
9. I don’t understand why you keep bothering my husband. We’re very happy together and there’s no room for you in our relationship.
10. We both know what your intentions are and I’m telling you now that it won’t work so please stay away from my husband!
11. Don’t think that because he talks to you, he’s interested in anything more than friendship so please respect our boundaries!
12. My marriage is sacred to me and neither of us appreciates your unwanted advances, so please keep your hands off my husband!
13. Please accept that my husband and I are happily committed to each other, so there’s no point in trying to get between us.
14. Please stop flirting with my husband because it’s disrespectful to both of us.
15. My husband is off-limits and I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to get his attention.
16. It’s inappropriate for you to be engaging in any kind of romantic behavior with my husband so back away now.
17. Please stay out of our marriage and leave my husband alone!
18. If you really care about my husband then you will give us some space and stay away from him for good.
19. I’m asking nicely – please leave my man out of whatever agenda you may have in mind!
20. Please keep your hands off my husband, he is mine and only mine!
21. I am not comfortable with you spending so much time around my husband
22. I don’t want you flirting with my husband – it’s very disrespectful so please stop it now.
23. Back off from my husband, our marriage is a sacred commitment that you don’t have the right to interfere with.
24. You are not welcome here so please stay away from my husband and our marriage.
25. There is nothing for you here so please leave my husband alone and move on with your life.
26. My husband has made his choice, so please stop trying to steal him away from me!
27. We are happily married and want to keep it that way, so don’t come between us.
28. Don’t try to break up our family and leave my husband alone!
29. We’re not interested in having an affair, so stay away from my husband!
30. Please show some respect for our marriage and back off!
31. We don’t need a third wheel in our relationship, so stay away from my husband!
32. My husband is mine and I don’t want you getting in the way, so please leave him alone now and for good!
33. You need to back off now and focus on finding someone else who isn’t married.
34. Just leave us alone and let us be happy!
35. I hope you can understand that my husband is off-limits and that you should stay away from him.
36. Please stop calling and texting my husband because this is highly inappropriate!
37. I don’t want you coming around my husband anymore.
38. Don’t waste your time trying to be with my husband because it won’t happen.
39. It’s time for you to stop pursuing my husband
40. Please respect our marriage and move on!
Don’t miss: 16 Signs of Emotional Affairs at Work
41. We’re not interested in what you have to offer, so please leave my husband alone.
42. I’m asking you nicely to please stay away from my husband.
43. My husband is mine and I’m not interested in sharing him with anyone else!
44. I don’t want you near my husband so please stay away from him
45. Don’t waste your time trying to steal my husband
46. If you really care about me, then please don’t try to break up our marriage by going after my husband!
47. It’s time for you to move on and find someone else other than my husband.
48. Don’t be delusional and think that my husband would ever be interested in you.
49. You need to understand that my husband is not interested in you and that you should stop trying to pursue him
50. My husband is not open to any kind of relationship with you, so please stop trying.
51. You need to accept that my husband does not want anything to do with you and move on with your life.
52. I’m asking you nicely one last time: please leave my husband alone and don’t contact him again!
53. Don’t be naive to think that my husband will leave me – it won’t happen!
54. You have no business texting my husband so late at night!
55. I hope you have the decency to leave my husband alone and not interfere in our marriage.
56. Don’t waste your time trying to pursue a relationship with my husband because it’s not happening!
57. Stop trying to flirt with my husband. He doesn’t want anything to do with you!