Did you just have a big fight with your boyfriend and now you wonder how you can get through it without pushing each other away?
The good news is that every couple fights and there is nothing wrong with that as long as you are able to reconcile afterward.
It is okay to give your boyfriend some space and time right after the fight to cool down but if you haven’t spoken for more than two days it is time to message him.
Some women think that the guy should be the one apologizing but if you really love your boyfriend don’t let your pride stop you from messaging him first.
Even if it wasn’t your fault, sending him a message after the fight will be the easiest and the most mature way to reconnect and end an argument.
|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Check it Out|
|Best for Dating||Browse Photos|
|Best for Serious Relationships||Browse Photos|
When texting your boyfriend after a fight use the phrases like:
- I’m so sorry about that.
- I was mad and reacted inappropriately.
- I didn’t mean to hurt you.
- Thank you for being understanding.
- I love you, no matter what.
- Can we talk about what happened?
When you apologize after the fight it doesn’t mean it was your fault but instead, it shows that you love your boyfriend so much that you are willing to sacrifice your pride to fix your relationship.
To give you more ideas about what to text your guy after a big fight we put together a huge collection of messages that you can use to get back together with your boyfriend.
What to Text Your Boyfriend After a Fight?
1. I’m really sorry about what happened yesterday. I know I didn’t handle it very well. Can we talk about it?
2. I just want to apologize for what happened this morning. I did not handle the situation very well and I am so sorry for making you feel this way.
3. Even though things didn’t go as planned, I think we can get through this. I am sorry for what happened and I will do whatever it takes to fix this.
4. Hey! So sorry about the other night, can we talk about it? I feel like maybe there was some misunderstanding on my part…
5. Just wanted to drop a quick message and say that I’m really sorry about what happened earlier today. Didn’t mean to shout or outburst or anything- just felt really frustrated at the time and wanted to let you know.
6. Wanted to let you know that when I saw your text message earlier, all the anger just came rushing back and the whole thing just got out of hand. Sorry about it.
7. Hey! Just wanted to make sure everything is okay – especially after seeing that text from you earlier today where you said you weren’t happy with our relationship
8. I wish I could take back what just happened.
9. This fight wasn’t about you, it was about me.
10. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I don’t want anything to happen to our relationship because of small things that don’t even matter in the longterm.
11. I love you more than anything and I don’t want fights like today to ruin our relationship.
12. This situation isn’t going to resolve itself overnight, but I’ll do whatever it takes to make things right again between us.
13. I’m really sorry. This wasn’t how I wanted things to go.
14. Sometimes I feel like I’m losing control and that scares me.
15. I’m so sorry, babe. I know I’ve been a total jerk. Will you please forgive me?
16. Hey love, I don’t know how to make this right but I am sorry for how I reacted and for hurting you. Can we talk about it?
17. I’m really sorry about everything that happened tonight. Can we just take some time to process all this and figure out a way to fix things?
18. Babe, I’m so sorry that our evening came to this. Can we try and make it up to each other?
19. Hey love, do you want to talk about what happened between us? Maybe we can figure out a way to make things better.
20. I am so sorry for how upset I made you feel. Can we just forget about it and start over fresh tomorrow?
21. I’m so sorry for yelling at you. It was wrong of me.
22. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and I don’t want anything to change. Sorry for what happened today. It was wrong for me to yell at you in front of everyone.
23. Sometimes when we argue, all I want is for you to come and kiss me so that I shut up…
24. Sometimes it feels like our relationship revolves around fighting. We should try to change this.
25. I can’t believe we got into another fight. I’m so sorry. I want you to know that I love you no matter what and that I will always be there for you.
26. You mean everything to me, and no matter what happens between us, I want to make sure you know that I will always love and cherish you.
27. Can we talk? Please? About what happened between us? It would mean the world to me if we could talk about it in a civil manner.
28. This fight was a sign that we need to take some time off and figure out what is really important to us.
29. Sometimes when we fight, it feels like the emotions are just too much for either of us to handle.
30. I can’t believe I said that thing that made you mad.
31. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don’t want to lose you.
32. I don’t know what got into me when we fought. I want to make things right and I hope you can forgive me.
33. Just wanted to talk to you and let you know that I am really sorry about the fight. I know it wasn’t your fault and I will try my best to make things right.
34. Hey love, sorry if I overreacted today. It won’t happen again and I am here for you if you need to talk.
35. I am really sorry for snapping at you like that. Please don’t hold it against me and let’s try to figure out how to move forward from here.
36. You’re such an amazing person and I hate that our fight made things so tense between us. Can we start over from scratch?
37. I’m sorry for what I did last night, it was totally my fault.
38. Please talk to me about what happened, I need to know what’s going on in your head.
39. Let’s try not to argue about small things that don’t really matter, okay?
40. Please let’s not fight today, we’ve got a lot of good stuff planned for tomorrow…I just hope we can make it through without any major drama happening!
41. It was just a momentary lapse in judgment on my part and I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.
42. You mean everything to me and I love you no matter what happens between us.
43. Sorry for being such a crybaby today.
44. I was really mad at you and I want to make things right.
45. I need some time to myself right now, but I’ll talk to you later.
46. Can we please just sleep on this?
47. I’m sorry, babe, I don’t know why I lashed out at you like that.
48. Are you still mad at me?
49. Can we please talk about what happened this morning?
50. Please let me explain why I acted the way that I did.
51. I love you so much but every fight makes me question whether or not we can keep going like this.
52. Maybe it is time for us to take a break to cool down?
53. I promise to never let a fight get this bad again and to be more mindful of our communication in the future.
54. Sometimes arguments just happen and we need to learn from them instead of getting all emotional about it like teenagers.
55. Sometimes people say things they don’t mean, and when they do it’s really hard to take it back and make things right.
56. I don’t know what I did to make you so angry, but please forgive me.
57. You’re my best friend and I love you, no matter what happened tonight.
58. I’m sorry, babe, please don’t be mad at me.
59. That didn’t go how I wanted it to and I’m sorry.
60. I feel like arguing is the only way for us to make sure we’re both on the same page.
Don’t miss: 7 Signs a Guy Has Never Had a Girlfriend
61. You’re an incredible person and I know we can work this out.
62. Let’s not fight about this again – okay?
63. You mean the world to me and I’ll always love you no matter what happens between us.
64. Please understand that sometimes things just happen in a fight and we need some time to calm down before talking about it.
65. I’m so sorry, but I don’t think that’s what we want or need in our relationship.
66. Why do we keep doing this? We hate each other.
67. Can you please be patient with me? I know that I’m not perfect but I’m working on it.
68. Sometimes things get really intense and we react without thinking. I’m sorry.
69. I’m sorry for losing my temper, I promise it won’t happen again.
70. Sometimes arguments just feel like a waste of time and breath – why can’t we just be happy?
71. Should we give ourselves some space to recharge before discussing this again?
72. I know things have been tough lately but fighting isn’t going to solve anything – let’s take a break for a week and discuss this again later.
73. I know this wasn’t fun for you either, let’s just forget about it and move on.
74. I’m upset and frustrated, can we talk about it later?
75. Listen, I’m sorry but right now I need some space.
76. Guess that explains why things have been so frustrating lately…
77. Sometimes we need time to think things through before yelling at each other.
78. This is going to take some work but I love you and will do whatever is needed to make us happy again.
79. This isn’t easy for either of us, but I’ll do whatever it takes to make things right again.
80. Sometimes fights are an opportunity to learn and grow. Thank you for being patient with me.
Read next: How to Find a Boyfriend Online in 7 Days?
81. I wish things could have been different, but I understand why you reacted the way you did today.
82. Let’s just take some time apart and figure out what’s going on between us.
83. It doesn’t mean that we can’t be friends, but right now I just need some space.
84. You mean everything to me and even though this fight was tough, I know that we can get through it together.
85. It sounds like something happened between us that really upset you and I want to do whatever I can to make it right.
86. This isn’t how I wanted our weekend to start – but we’ll get through this together.
87. I love you with all of my heart, and I wish we could just fix everything and be happy again.
88. Sometimes I can’t help but get ahead of myself and start thinking about what I want instead of what you want. I’m sorry.
89. I need you in my life, please come back to me.
90. I don’t know how to make this right, but I’m here for you no matter what.
91. We both have our faults and we’re not perfect, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still be together.
92. Are you feeling better now? Let me know if there’s anything I can do to make it up to you.
93. I know this isn’t easy, but we need to start communicating better. It’s important that we can talk about our feelings with each other.
94. I don’t want to lose you, I’ll do anything to make this work. I love you too much.
95. You’re everything to me and I want nothing more than to make things right again.
96. Please, just let me in. Let me fix this, I promise I won’t let you down again.
97. I don’t know what got into me when I started arguing with you and I really regret it. Please forgive me.
98. If there’s anything I can do to fix this, just let me know, okay?
99. Our relationship is worth fighting for and I refuse to let it fall apart over something as silly as an argument this morning.
100. We both need to take some time for ourselves and figure out how we can get along better without unintentionally hurting each other.
101. I’m sorry that I made you so mad, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.
102. Sometimes things just get too hard and we need to take some time apart to calm down and recharge. Let me know when you’re ready to talk again.
103. Arguments like the one we had last night mean that we care about each other – don’t lose faith in our love because of a fight!
104. We have our disagreements but at the end of the day, I will always love you no matter what happens between us.
105. I’m sorry for how I acted, please know that I love you and want to make things right.
106. Sometimes when we argue we forget how important our relationship is. Let’s take a break and come back stronger, together.
107. No matter what happens between us, I will always love you and cherish our time together.
108. You are my best friend and the one person who understands me better than anyone else in the world and when we fight it hurts my heart more than anything else.
109. I’m so sorry that our fight made you feel like you couldn’t come over to my place and hang out. That was never my intention and I would love for us to be able to do that again.
110. I don’t know what got into me when we had our argument and I hope that you can forgive me for what happened. I know we have a lot of history together and I want to keep our relationship as close to perfect as possible.
111. I wish we could have had this conversation in a different setting, but unfortunately, our fight led to a lot of yelling and screaming. I know I need to be more mindful of how my words might affect you in the future and try to talk things out with you in a more constructive way.
112. The reason why our fight ended up going the way it did was because of something that happened earlier on in the day that set me off. Seeing you with your ex made me really angry and all of the built-up resentment came tumbling out at once during our discussion.
113. After reflecting on what happened between us, I think it would be best if we took some time apart until we can work through this issue. If there’s anything I can do to help smooth things over, please let me know.
114. I feel terrible about the way I acted and I want to apologize for my outburst. I know that what I said wasn’t fair and I’ll do better to not let my emotions get the best of me in the future.
115. You were really upset by what I said and I understand why you reacted that way. I’m sorry that my words caused so much pain and distress for you. From now on, I’ll try to be more mindful.
116. What happened tonight wasn’t really worth getting worked up over. I was out of line and I’m sorry for what I did. I promise to take things more slowly and be more mindful of my actions so as not to cause a rift between us.
117. No matter how angry or frustrated we get, we need to remember that we have a strong relationship and we need to take care of each other. That means communicating properly and resolving any conflicts as quickly as possible so that they don’t escalate into bigger problems.
118. It sounds like we were both pretty upset by what happened tonight and there’s no doubt that our words left wounds that will take some time to heal but hopeful we can move on and this experience will make our relationship even stronger.
119. I know I was out of line and I’m really sorry for what I did. If there’s anything I can do to make it up to you, please let me know.
120. The last thing I wanted was for our fight to turn into something like this, but unfortunately, it seems as though that’s exactly what happened. I want you to know that I love and care about you very much and that I will always be here for you.