Did a guy or a girl you care about suddenly stop replying to your texts or calls and you have no idea what you did to push them away?
This is a very common situation when it comes to dating and it is known as ghosting.
More and more people are becoming less comfortable with saying no because of the fear of hurting someone’s feelings and instead they choose to ignore the texts and calls from the people they are not interested in.
Of course, if someone is not texting your back right away, it doesn’t immediately mean they are rejecting you.
It’s possible that there’s a perfectly good explanation for why the person is ignoring your texts.
|Why You Should Join?
|Check it Out
|Best for Dating
|Best for Serious Relationships
Maybe they’re dealing with a personal issue and need some space, or maybe they’re just really busy and haven’t had a chance to respond.
That’s why it is important not to overreact and give the other person some time before accusing them of anything.
However, if you waited long enough and still haven’t gotten a response, it might be time to send them another text to see what’s going on without explicitly blaming them for ignoring you.
To give you some examples of the texts you can use to message someone who ignores you we came up with 50 examples to get you started.
Just go over the list and choose the one that is most applicable to your situation.
What is the Best Reply When Someone Ignores You?
1. I’m here for you if you need to talk
2. I’m just wondering if you’re busy or if you want to talk
3. I’ll be here when you’re ready to talk
4. I hope to hear from you soon
5. Please let me know if you need anything
6. I don’t know what to say but I’m here for you
7. I noticed you’ve been distant, is everything alright?
8. I understand if you need some time, just let me know if there’s anything I can do
9. Please reach out to me if you need anything
10. Send me a message when you’re ready to talk
11. You’re always in my thoughts
12. I hope we can talk soon
13. I hope to hear from you soon
14. I hope you’re having a good day
15. It sounds like you’re having a tough time, I’m here for you
16. You crossed my mind
17. Oh, I meant to tell you…
18. I was just thinking about something funny that happened to me today and it made me think of you
19. I was looking at this picture and it made me think of you
20. I was just listening to this song and it made me think of you
21. Are you doing OK?
22. I’ve been wondering how you are
23. I’m hoping to hear from you soon
24. I’m wondering if you’re free for a quick call?
25. I was just remembering the time when… and it made me smile
26. I’m just wondering if you’re still interested in…
27. Please reach out to me when you can
28. I was just thinking about how much fun we always have together
29. I really miss talking to you
30. I was just thinking that it’s been a while since we talked
31. I was just wondering if you were free to talk
32. I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately
33. Is everything alright?
34. I was wondering if you had a minute to chat? I feel like we haven’t talked in a while and I miss hearing your voice.
35. I was just wondering if you were free to catch up sometime this week?
36. I know you’re busy, but I just wanted to check in and see how you’re doing
37. I was wondering if you wanted to join me for…?
38. I know you’re busy, but I just wanted to say hi
39. I’m just wondering if you’re okay, you haven’t been replying to my messages
40. I’m just missing your face
41. I was just wondering if you wanted to catch up sometime? I feel like we haven’t talked in a while
42. I’m starting to think you might be ignoring me 🙁
43. I don’t know what’s going on, but I hope we can talk soon
44. This might be silly, but I just wanted to check if you’re okay? You’ve been on my mind a lot lately
45. How are you doing? I hope all is well with you
46. I guess you’re busy, but just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you
47. I was just wondering if you’re okay? You’ve been a bit off lately.
48. Just wanted to make sure you are okay
49. I hope you’re doing well, but I also wanted to let you know that I’m here for you if you need to talk or anything.
50. I’m wondering if you’re free to talk, I need to tell you something
Don’t miss: How To Reply To One Word Texts?
What to Do If They Continue to Ignore You?
If you’ve tried messaging them a few times and you still haven’t heard back, it’s possible that they’re deliberately ignoring you.
In situations like that, it might be time to leave them alone and move on.
It is not always easy to accept rejections like this but it is all part of life and the faster you learn to get over people that don’t care about you the easier your life will be.
Don’t waste your time on someone who is clearly not interested in you and instead focus on being with people that actually enjoy your company.