Are you tired of having boring conversations with your Tinder matches that go nowhere?
If you’re looking for ways to spice up your Tinder conversations, then you’ve come to the right place!
Whether you’re looking for a serious relationship or something more casual, knowing how to keep your matches interested is crucial if you want to get phone numbers and dates.
To help you out, we’ve compiled a huge list of questions that will help you get to know your matches and build chemistry.
From funny questions that will make them laugh to more serious ones that will help you to gauge their interests, there’s something here for everyone.
So, next time you’re stuck on what to say, try one of these questions and see where the conversation takes you!
Don’t Miss: 170 Best Hinge Openers and Conversation Starters
Examples of Tinder Questions to Keep the Conversation Going
1. The end of the world is coming, where would you hide?
2. What is your favorite place in the world and would you ever consider moving there?
3. What’s something you’re really bad at but enjoy doing anyway?
4. If you could tell your boss anything without getting fired, what would it be?
5. Are you more ‘no strings attached’ or a long-term relationship-oriented person?
6. How and when do you think the world will end?
7. Would you rather live without Netflix or Spotify for the rest of your life?
8. What is your favorite breakfast food after the night of partying?
9. Do you think animals feel emotions like we do, or are they simply reacting to instinct and stimuli?
10. College/university – love it or hate it?
11. If you could instantly be fluent in any language, what would it be?
12. Are chickens smart enough to know when they’re about to be eaten?
13. If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
14. Do you prefer to travel or stay at home on vacation?
15. What’s your opinion on unicorns?
16. When did you have your first kiss and how was it?
17. What’s the funniest dating encounter you’ve had so far on Tinder?
18. Do you have any interesting scars and how did you get them?
19. If money was no object, what would you do with your free time?
20. What is your favorite type of bubble tea?
21. Bitcoin… yay or nay?
22. What’s your most embarrassing dating moment?
23. What is your favorite dog or cat breed?
24. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
25. Is there anything on your bucket list that you want to keep secret?
26. Do you think you would survive a zombie apocalypse?
27. What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?
28. What would you do if you knew that the world will end next week?
29. If you could master any skill overnight, what would it be?
30. Do you believe in ghosts or aliens?
31. Are you looking for the love of your life or love for tonight?
32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If not, are there any you’d like to get?
33. How have you grown since your last relationship?
34. What are some foods you’re currently in love with?
35. If you could tell your past self one thing, what would it be?
36. Who is a celebrity you would want to be stranded on a deserted island with?
37. What’s your favorite conspiracy theory?
38. Do you believe in reincarnation? Who do you think you were in your past life?
39. What are some of your interests and hobbies outside of work?
40. If you could trade places with anyone in the world, who would it be?
Don’t miss: 50 Best Bumble and Tinder Openers
41. Would you rather be able to speak every language in the world or be able to teleport anywhere you want?
42. If you could be any character from a movie, who would you choose to be?
43. What’s the best way to annoy you?
44. What are some things that people wouldn’t expect about you?
45. Do you believe that people can change, or are we all ultimately products of our genetics?
46. Do you cuddle on a first date?
47. Is it better to live a short life full of adventures or a long life full of comfort?
48. If you could visit any place in history, where would it be?
49. Would you rather have unlimited money or unlimited time?
50. If animals could talk, which one would give the best interview?
51. What TV show or movie do you wish you could have been a character in?
52. How do you think people in other countries view Americans?
53. Can animals be truly evil, or are they just following their nature?
54. Are you afraid of anything that begins with the letter “S”?
55. What was your most awkward date ever?
56. How do you feel about dating someone who has a lot of debt?
57. Do you have any dealbreakers when it comes to dating?
58. Would you date someone who was 10 years older/younger than you?
59. What’s a weird fact about you that not many people know?
60. What are some drinks you’re currently in love with?
Don’t miss: 195 Examples of Funny Bumble Prompt Answers
61. What is your favorite emoji?
62. Would you describe yourself as a more 🍑 or🍒 person?
63. Do you judge your matches by their looks?
64. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
65. Your best friend tells you they’re getting married tomorrow – what’s your reaction?
66. If you could pick any two celebrities to be your parents – who would they be?
67. What’s the most interesting thing about you that I wouldn’t learn from your profile?
68. Let’s say a genie gave you three wishes – what would they be?
69. What is your biggest turn-on? And your biggest turn-off?
70. How adventurous are you when it comes to trying new food and drinks on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being “I’ll try anything once” and 1 being “Better safe than sorry”?
71. If there was a movie made about your life, what would it be rated?
72. What movie never fails to make you laugh no matter how many times you’ve seen it?
73. Would you rather take a trip to the beach, the mountains, or the city (or neither)?
74. Is there anything on your bucket list I can help you with?
75. What do you currently do for work? Do you like it or would you rather be doing something else?
76. How do you think people see you? Do you think it is accurate or not?
77. Would you rather take a trip to the moon or Mars?
78. What TV show do you think deserves to be canceled?
79. Would you rather be able to relive any moment from your life or be able to see 1 minute into your future?
80. Do you prefer a night at home or a night out on the town?
Don’t miss: 121 Funny Dating Profile Headlines
81. What profession would you like to try at some point?
82. If you could only watch one movie genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
83. Can humans survive without technology? How long do you think we could last as a species if we had to go “back to basics”?
84. Is there such a thing as “true love” or is love simply a chemical reaction in the brain?
85. Is the world getting better or worse?
86. Have you ever had a paranormal experience? Were you scared?
87. Do you think that people can change or are we just stuck with our personality?
88. What does being happy mean to you?
89. Would you rather go camping in the woods or stay in a 5-star hotel?
90. Do you prefer traveling solo or with friends?
91. Can humans actually be truly monogamous or are we wired for cheating?
92. Are you looking for something serious, or are you just trying to have some fun?
93. What do you think is the most important thing in a relationship?
94. Do you think that fate exists, or do we make our own destiny?
95. Have you had any positive experiences here on Tinder so far?
96. Do you believe that everyone has a “soulmate” somewhere in the world?
97. Do you think that love conquers all, or love is not enough for a happy relationship?
98. What are your thoughts on monogamy? Is it natural or necessary, or completely outdated?
99. How much importance do you place on physical attraction when looking for a partner?
100. Have you ever been in friends with benefits situation before?
Read next: 70 Short Funny Tinder Bios