Your headline is one of the first things people see when looking at your dating profile on Plenty of Fish (POF).
A good dating headline grabs attention and makes other singles want to learn more about you.
Just like in advertising, an eye-catching headline that makes a good first impression can go a long way in getting someone to click on your dating profile.
If you look through some POF profiles, you will notice that most people have boring unoriginal headlines so it is not that hard to stand out if you spend 5-10 minutes on your headline.
If you’re not sure what to write, try something witty or funny, or even use a quote from your favorite book or movie that conveys your personality.
|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Check it Out|
|Best for Dating||Browse Photos|
|Best for Serious Relationships||Browse Photos|
To make it easier for you we came up with 90 different headlines for both guys and women that you can use on your POF profile or any other dating site.
But first, let’s take a look at some examples of dating headlines that you should try to avoid.
Not having any luck on POF? Give Zoosk a try!
Examples of Bad POF Headlines
- Tired of being hurt
- Giving it a last try
- I deserve to be happy
- I’m a hard worker and I deserve the best
- No players or games
- Don’t message me if you’re just looking for…
- I’m not easy
200 Best POF Headlines That Work
Now that you have a better idea of what types of headlines you should avoid, let’s take a look at some examples that actually work and will get you more messages and dates.
Don’t miss: eHarmony Dating Profile Examples
POF Headlines for Women
1. Are we having fun yet?
2. Hoping to meet that special someone who will sweep me off my feet!
3. Will you be my plus one to all the awkward family functions?
4. Up for anything, anytime, anywhere!
5. Life is too short to waste time on bad dates – let’s make sure ours is amazing!
6. If our date goes well, maybe we can go on another one…
7. My hobbies include long walks on the beach and making people uncomfortable.
8. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to… But be warned: I talk a lot!
9. First dates are overrated. Just looking for someone to cuddle with.
10. I’m not here to find love, I’m here to find beer-pong partners.
11. I’ve been told I’m a catch, but you be the judge.
12. Are you my knight in shining armor or my future ex?
13. Ready to get your heart broken?
14. Come on in, the water’s just fine!
15. I’m looking for someone who can make me laugh… and also buy me drinks.
16. Looking for my Prince Charming… or at least someone who won’t ghost me after the first date.
17. Please be taller than me so I can wear heels on our dates.
18. I know what I want, and I want you!
19. If you can make me laugh, you can probably make me moan…
20. I’m your missing ingredient!
21. I just want someone who will look at me the way I look at food.
22. I’m the whole package, come and unwrap me.
23. Looking for love in all the wrong places? Look no further!
24. I know what you’re thinking, and yes, I am that good.
25. I have what you need…
26. Just when you thought you had seen it all…
27. If you’re looking for trouble, you’ve found it!
28. We could be a great match if you’re looking for someone who is intelligent, funny, and good-looking.
29. Sometimes I just want to give up and become a professional napper.
30. I’m looking for someone that I can be awkward with.
31. It’ll be fun they said…
32. I’m looking for a man who can…
33. Are you the one? Or at least one of them?
34. I can be a little bit naughty… do you think you can handle it?
35. Just looking for someone who shares my love for naps and food.
36. Single and ready to mingle…but also ready to stay home and cuddle all day long…
37. I’m the Jane to your Tarzan, looking for my jungle love.
38. If you can make me laugh, chances are I’ll let you make me breakfast.
39. I will settle for Mr. Right Now if he’s cute enough.
40. I’m looking for my forever travel companion…are you up for an adventure?
41. I’m looking for someone who shares my passion for staying up all night and sleeping all day…but also maybe has a job?
42. I’m not really looking for a relationship…just someone to share a bottle of good wine with.
43. On a quest for the perfect first date…and possibly second, third, and fourth dates too.
44. Looking for the yin to my yang…or at least someone who won’t mind my takeout habit.
45. Low-key looking for a bae but also open to finding new friends!
46. Just because I’m on a dating site doesn’t mean I’ve given up on meeting someone at the supermarket.
47. I promise not to use you for your Netflix password, but I can’t promise the same about your snacks.
48. Equal parts cute, clumsy, and chaotic – apply within.
49. In search of a human-sized teddy bear to cuddle with.
50. If you love karaoke as much as I do, let’s duet!
Don’t miss: 85 Quotes for Dating Profile Headlines
51. Professional third wheel looking to upgrade to a bicycle built for two.
52. Looking for someone to share my snacks with.
53. Seeking someone who understands that a balanced diet is having ice cream in each hand.
54. Are you a bad decision? Because I’m great at making those!
55. Send me your best dad joke and let’s see if we click.
56. My life is basically a romantic comedy minus romance. Want to help me change that?
57. I don’t have baggage, I have luggage…now let’s go on an adventure!
58. Professional overthinker seeking someone to calm her down.
59. Can we skip the awkward small talk and just fast-forward to the good stuff?
60. Let’s pretend we met somewhere more romantic than POF…like a haunted house or tax audit.
61. I don’t play games…unless it’s trivia night at the local pub.
62. Seeking someone who won’t judge my reality TV addiction.
63. Let’s be that couple everyone secretly hates because we’re too cute.
64. Just a friendly reminder that I’m definitely not a catfish.
65. Let’s make memories that we can retell when we’re old and grey.
66. Still searching for my prince…so if you know any single royals, let me know.
67. In search of someone who’s just as lost as I am.
68. I’m like a fine wine, better with age and best enjoyed slowly.
69. Seeking someone who can keep up with my love for tacos and margaritas.
70. Part-time mermaid, full-time hopeless romantic.
71. Just like a fine wine, I get better with age, or at least that’s what I tell myself.
72. Looking for a partner in crime…but like, cute crimes. Like stealing each other’s fries.
73. Let’s bond over our mutual love of caffeine and petting other people’s dogs.
74. Dating me is like finding a hidden gem – rare, valuable, and worth the effort
75. Looking for a plus-one for all the weddings I have to attend this year
76. Willing to let you be the DJ in the car, but only if you have good taste
77. Seeking a partner who can teach me some sick dance moves
78. In search of someone who won’t mind me using their chest as a pillow
79. Need a hiking partner – must be willing to carry my bag
80. Looking for someone who can match my level of extra
81. Must love dogs…and cats, hamsters, and lizards…
82. Seeking a companion for trips to Costco and late-night ice cream runs
83. Looking for someone who can survive my cooking.
84. Just looking for someone to hold my hand during scary movies.
85. Seeking a partner in crime – must be able to outrun the police!
86. If you’re looking for a girl who’s low maintenance, you’ve found her…I only need coffee, Wi-Fi, and Netflix to survive.
87. Brought my own red flags – let’s compare notes!
88. If you can guess my favorite color on the first try, I’ll buy us matching outfits.
89. Your mom will adore me, but your ex will hate me – sounds perfect, right?
90. Let’s go on a date and give our friends something to gossip about.
91. Must love dogs and me, but mostly dogs.
92. I’m only here until I become a trophy wife.
93. If you’re looking for a real-life Disney princess, look no further!
94. Looking for someone to help me achieve “couple goals” status on Instagram.
95. Let’s recreate famous movie scenes in our own awkward way!
96. In search of a fellow foodie to share my kitchen disasters with.
97. Can you handle a girl who’s both sweet and spicy?
98. Willing to share my fries – but only if you’re worth it!
99. My spirit animal is a sloth – think you can keep up?
100. Seeking a tall, dark, and handsome man…or at least someone who’s fun to be around!
POF Headlines for Guys
1. I don’t take life too seriously – let’s have some fun!
2. Easy going, laid back dude here.
3. My mom thinks I’m handsome so you should too!
4. Will make you laugh until you cry.
5. I’m not looking for anything serious…but maybe you can change my mind?
6. I know what you’re thinking, and yes it’s true…
7. On our first date, I’ll cook you dinner
8. Don’t judge a book by its cover, but feel free to judge me by my abs.
9. I’m a man of many talents…
10. I’m the good kind of bad boy
11. Looking for a relationship… But not afraid to go on a few dates first 😉
12. Looking for a cuddle buddy… with benefits.
13. I’ve been told I have a “unique” sense of humor…
14. Looking for someone to help me get over my ex.
15. Sorry, no long walks on the beach – I prefer running!
16. Don’t worry – I come with a warranty!
17. Tired of being single? Join me on this dating adventure!
18. Ready to be swept off your feet?
19. I’m looking for a woman who can appreciate my positive qualities: humor, intelligence, and being really good-looking.
20. If you can handle me, come take a ride!
Don’t miss: 300 Best Dating Site Username Examples for Guys
21. I’m looking for someone to share my life… and a Costco membership with.
22. I want someone who will love me unconditionally… and accept my dog as their own.
23. Do you mind if I walk you home? I was told I should follow my dreams.
24. Looking for someone to cuddle with on a rainy day.
25. Can’t seem to find Mr. Right? Message me!
26. I can make you laugh, cry, and everything in between.
27. Life is too short to settle for anything less than amazing!
28. I have no idea what I’m doing here but hopefully, we can figure it out together.
29. You won’t believe what happened to me today!
30. I don’t like most girls but I might make an exception for you.
31. Let’s do something that we’ll both regret so we can start this relationship off on the right foot!
32. My dating profile is like an abandoned house – it needs to be demolished.
33. My passions include long walks on the beach and Netflix marathon sessions.
34. Ready to take this to the next level?
35. Living life to the fullest and looking for someone to join me!
36. If you need a cuddle buddy, I come with Netflix and snacks included.
37. If you can read this, then you’re already ahead of the game.
38. Don’t be fooled by my good looks, I’m also quite smart!
39. I’m not really looking for a relationship, but I’m open to being convinced otherwise.
40. Looking for someone passionate about Netflix binging…preferably with wine.
41. Will cuddle for food.
42. I’m looking for someone who is as passionate about life as I am and isn’t afraid to try new things.
43. Let’s make some bad decisions tonight.
44. You had me at “I like your dog.”
45. Can I interest you in a date that involves Netflix, cuddling, and lots of wine?
46. From awkward first dates to happily ever after: let’s write our love story.
47. My dog needs a stepmom – are you up for the challenge?
48. Will serenade you with my mediocre guitar skills.
49. I’ll never make you choose between me and your love for pizza.
50. Tired of swiping left? Swipe right, let’s make history!
51. My ideal first date? Let’s skip the small talk and get to the good stuff.
52. They say love is a gamble – let’s roll the dice with me.
53. Fact: I once won a hula-hoop contest. Can you handle my mad skills?
54. I may not be Indiana Jones, but I’m ready for an adventure with you!
55. I can’t promise you the world, but I can promise you a fun ride!
56. Let’s turn our “once upon a time” into “happily ever after.”
57. Let’s give each other butterflies.
58. Coffee enthusiast looking for someone to share a latte and deep conversations with.
59. If you’re looking for someone who will never leave you on read, that’s me!
60. Let’s make our friends jealous of how adorable we are together.
61. My favorite place in the world? Cuddling on the couch with you.
62. I come with free tech support and an endless supply of hugs.
63. Can’t promise we’ll be a power couple, but I can promise lots of fun!
64. I promise to make you forget about your ex
65. Just a guy and his dog looking for a partner in crime
66. My couch is lonely and in need of company
67. I can’t cook, but I can order takeout like a pro!
68. Trying to prove that chivalry isn’t dead
69. Swipe right if you’re as crazy about hiking as I am
70. Not just another guy with a guitar – I can prove it!
71. I’ll make you believe in love at first sight…or first swipe!
72. Professional third-wheel looking to change career paths
73. In search of someone who can finish my sentences
74. Searching for a relationship as strong as my coffee
75. I may not be a superhero, but I’ll save you from bad dates
76. Trying to be the best ex you’ll ever have
77. If you’re funny, kind, and love dogs – I think we just became best friends
78. I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise to make you laugh
79. In search of a bad decision buddy – let’s have some fun!
80. Ready to impress you with my wit, charm, and extensive knowledge of useless facts
81. Let’s make each other’s day by swiping right
82. Swipe right and I’ll show you the best ice cream place in town
83. My hobbies include long walks, deep conversations, and trying to keep my plants alive
84. Ready to sweep you off your feet…or at least help you up if you trip
85. Let’s make our exes jealous by falling madly in love
86. I’ve been told I give great hugs – want to find out?
87. Ready to find my partner in life, love, and laughter
88. Just a guy with a big heart, looking for someone to share it with
89. My spirit animal is a sloth so we can take things slow.
90. Not your typical gym selfie guy, but I can still carry you over a puddle.
91. Let’s make some stories we’ll never tell our kids.
92. Let’s be the couple that makes other people say “goals.”
93. Searching for my partner in wine.
94. My two moods: “Let’s travel!” and “Let’s stay in bed all day.”
95. Searching for someone who can make me believe in horoscopes again.
96. I have a PhD in cuddling and a minor in pillow fort construction.
97. Cat person seeks dog person to broaden their horizons.
98. I think we should break the ice and just skip to the honeymoon phase.
99. I solemnly swear that I’m up to no good.
100. We can say we met at Starbucks if you’d like.
Read next: 100 Best Dating Headlines for Men