|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Age||Check it Out|
Maybe you know a really cute girl on social media, and you’d like to take her out. But how do you ask someone you hardly know on a date over Facebook, Snapchat or Tinder? It isn’t as hard as you might think. Instead of dealing with rejection, tongue-trips, and general nervousness, social media gives you an easy way to perfect what you say before you send it.
First of all, if you want to ask a girl out on Facebook, you will want to have some kind of acquaintance with her. Girls get a little nervous when an unknown guy asks them on a date out of the blue. If you aren’t sure about talking with her in person, start by friending her and then socially interacting with her on Facebook. Once you are certain that she is relatively comfortable with you, shoot her a casual message asking if you could have her phone number—or you could even ask if she’d like to go out.
Tips for asking a girl for her phone number…
- Make the message as natural as possible. Girls don’t like fake fronts. Being honest with them is the best way to get them interested in you.
- Don’t ask her to go out somewhere extravagant. First dates should be simple. A coffee shop or even a group outing are great starting places.
- Try slipping into your message something that you talked about in earlier conversations, or the reason why you’d like go out with her. (If any extra information in your message feels uncomfortable, don’t send it.)
Tinder is a great place to get girl’s numbers. Mainly because you can ask for a girl’s number without really making it seem like you are asking for it. You can also build up your image before you ask the girl for her number. Here are a few ways to go about asking a girl for her number on Tinder.
- Try not to directly ask a girl for her number. Instead, put your number up and say something like “I’m open for calls.” It doesn’t make it seem like you are directly asking her, but at the same time, the girl knows that you want to talk to her. She won’t feel uncomfortable giving you a call.
- If you feel you can, and it won’t be awkward, try just directly asking a girl if she would like to send you her number so that you could text. A text sounds relatively harmless and not serious. After you text her for a while, you can work up to asking her on an actual date.
- Asking a girl directly out on Tinder is great, but what if she rejects you? The nice thing is you can immediately shoot back a message that might go something like, “Sorry ‘bout that. Maybe I was a little too forward.” You can keep the conversation going, stay in good standing, and try asking her again later when you feel a little more confident.
So you’ve found this girl that’s really pretty, and you want to meet her, but how do you go about it? Snapchat is a terrific answer since it is a way to talk to girls without having to go through the nerve-wracking business of talking to them in person. Now how do you go about asking? Well, here are some great tips that can help you ask a girl for her Snapchat number.
- Don’t appear too eager since this is a sure way to turn a girl off. Be casual when you ask her.
- You can always try the direct approach and just ask the girl directly for her Snapchat number. This will sometimes score you quite a few points, since quite a few girls like guys who are direct and have the guts to talk to them directly.
- If you get a Snapchat from her that is interesting or something you have in common with her, get to talking about it. After you get to know her better, you can ask her for her number or even a date.
The social media avenue is a great way to ask for girls’ numbers. It is the easy and quick method of asking girls out with relatively little reproductions makes it attractive to men who want to get to know a girl. While these are not to be used as full-blown courtship methods, they can be a great way to begin a romantic relationship. Now you know that asking a girl for her number is easier than ever and can be done by typing just a few words. Give it a try!
If you don’t have much luck in getting girls’ phone numbers on social apps and networks, try joining a dating website instead. This will ensure that the girls you are chatting with are actually single and looking for a boyfriend. Find Singles Near You for FREE