Do you want to reconnect with a guy or girl you haven’t talked to or seen in a while but have no idea what to say?
It is normal to feel a bit anxious when it comes to messaging someone out of the blue especially if you have feelings towards that guy or girl.
However, there is absolutely nothing wrong with messaging someone you haven’t talked to in a while so don’t let your fears and doubts stop you from reconnecting with someone.
The type of message that you will send will depend on your intentions and how long it’s been since you spoke.
If it is been a while, it is safe to assume that the other person likely changed and that’s why it is a good idea to go slow.
Don’t assume that they are still single or live at the same address.
There is always a possibility that they already met someone or moved to a different city.
|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Check it Out|
|Best for Dating||Browse Photos|
|Best for Relationships||Browse Photos|
|Best for 50+ Singles||Browse Photos|
To make it easier we will share with you a large collection of conversation starters that you can use when texting someone you haven’t seen in a while.
How To Text Someone You Haven’t Talked To In Awhile?
1. Hey, it’s Kate. I know it’s been a while, but I just wanted to see if you’re doing okay.
2. Hey, it’s Mike. I know I haven’t talked to you much lately, but I just wanted to say congratulations on your promotion.
3. So, I’m not sure if you remember me, but my name is Ashley. I used to take English with you at school. How have you been?
4. I was thinking about you recently. Hope you’re doing well.
5. Hey, I was just thinking about you and thought I’d say hi. Hope you’re doing well!
6. I know it’s been a while, but I just wanted to see what you’ve been up to.
7. I know it’s been a while but I’m wondering if you’d like to grab a cup of coffee and catch up.
8. I’m in town for the next few days. I’d love to see you if you’re around.
9. I’ve been thinking about you a lot recently, and I’m wondering if you’d like to catch up.
10. It’s been over a year since we last spoke. Just wanted to see what you’ve been up to.
11. I’m sorry I’ve been so distant, but I want to catch up.
12. You’re probably reading this and thinking “wow, why is she texting me?” I know we haven’t spoken in a while, but I’d love to grab coffee!
13. I’m not the same person I was back when we first met. I’m sure you’ve changed as well…So just checking if you want to meet up and catch up?
14. I’ve realized that I really miss you. Would you be interested in catching up over coffee?
15. Hi, it’s been a while. I just wanted to say hi and see how you’ve been.
16. I know it’s been a while but would you be interested in meeting up sometime?
17. Hey, I just thought I’d reach out and say hi. Let me know if you want to meet up someday for a coffee or a few drinks.
18. Hey. I haven’t talked to you in ages. How have you been?
19. Hey, how’s it going? I’ve been wanting to reach out to you.
20. I’m not sure if you’re still single, but I’d love to take you out on a date if you are.
21. I’ve been meaning to call you but I’ve been really busy lately.
22. I just got a new phone and I didn’t realize that I never responded to your last message.
23. I’ve been busy with the holidays, but I’ve been thinking about you.
24. Been a while since I’ve seen you. How are you?
25. It’s been a while since I’ve heard from you. How are you doing?
26. I’m going to be in your area next week. I was hoping you could show me around.
27. Hi! I know we haven’t talked in a while but I was just thinking about you.
28. Hi! Just wanted to check in. I know we haven’t talked in a while.
29. Hey! I was thinking of you today. How are you?
30. Hey, I’ve been thinking of you lately. I’d love to catch up!
31. Hey, I hope you’re doing well. I’ve really missed talking to you.
32. Hey, I’ve been thinking about you. Are you doing well?
33. Hey, do you feel like talking? I’ve been missing you!
34. Just wondering how you’re doing. I miss you!
35. I was thinking about you the other day. If you want to talk, I’m down!
36. I’m just thinking about how much I miss you lately. I hope we can talk soon!
37. Hey, I was just thinking about how nice it would be to talk again. Would you be up for a quick phone call?.
38. I wanted to catch up. I’m still missing you.
39. I miss you. I hope things are going well.
40. Hey, just wondering if you’re doing okay. Haven’t heard from you in a while.
41. I’m going to be in your area soon. I’d love to grab a coffee and catch up.
42. Hey, I was just thinking about you…how do you feel about catching up soon?
43. I haven’t seen you in forever
44. Hey, I just saw your profile and thought of you. Hope you’re doing well!
45. I know I should have responded to your last message, I just wasn’t sure what to say!
46. I’m sorry I ignored your last message. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.
47. I’m in a really great place right now, and I have you to thank. I wanted to know if you’d like to catch up at some point, I think we have a lot to talk about.
48. I’ve been thinking a lot about our last time hanging out. I’m feeling really nostalgic. Let’s meet up soon?
49. I’m getting coffee at the place near your work. Do you want to meet up?
50. I miss our long talks. I’d like to catch up with you soon. Maybe over coffee?