Are you tired of girls swiping left on you Tinder profile? Do you want to increase the number of replies you get on Tinder by 500%? If your answer is yes, you should take a look at what kind of taglines are you using. Based on my personal experience, I can guarantee you that weak taglines such as “Nice guy looking for a GF” will not help you in getting laid on Tinder. On the other hand using something cocky like “6’2, Cuddle expert. Loves dogs and girls who smile. Will cook you breakfast the morning after”, will certainly get you more dates.
How to Come up With the Best Tinder Taglines for Guys?
Tinder has evolved from its first intended friendship app to one of the most popular dating apps used in an era of online communication. If you’re lucky, Tinder could even send you to Hawaii if your conversations become viral enough.
Did YOU know?
1) Only 9 percent of women and 2 percent of men found a relationship at a bar or club
2) 38% of singles are using online dating
3) One in six marriages now begin online
So, how do you get someone to swipe right on your profile? Well, you need a couple of things, like your best pictures, a positive attitude, and most importantly, a catchy tagline.
When choosing a tagline, it’s important to consider what makes you unique. There are an estimated 50 million users on Tinder, and about half of them are also male, so you don’t want to be a stereotypical guy on your profile: you want to stand out against the other men in your area and prevent that lady (or guy) from swiping left.
You also need to figure out what you’re looking for from the app. Odds are, you downloaded the app for a reason, and it’s important to know what that reason is. Do you want a romantic relationship? A one-off? Someone, to talk to? Do you want to come off as funny? Clever? Nerdy?
Another thing to consider is how your tagline will be displayed online. Avoid taglines like “I’m easy to get along with” as it might come off as “I’m easy” if a search engine doesn’t show your entire tagline. If any of your taglines can be misconstrued, don’t use it.
Here are some ideas to get you started and take the pressure off.
Short and Simple Tinder Taglines
Some women are interested in short and simple phrases that grab their attention.
1. Let’s explore the world…Together!
2. Looking for an adventure!
3. Laughter is the best medicine, no wonder I’m never sick!
4. I’m 6ft & 5 inches. Those are two measurements
Sometimes it’s easier to list your qualities and interests in a list. Not only does it tell the ladies what you’re into, but the direct tone is straight to the point and lets girls know you don’t mess around.
5. 6’2, Cuddle expert. Loves dogs and girls who smile. Will cook you breakfast the morning after. 6) Traveler. Innovator. Frequent flyer miles. But when I’m done with the work for the day, I’m unplugged from the internet and the fun begins – whether we’re hitting the waves in Cali, going to a music festival, or headed to London for some fish and chips. Care to join me?
6. Traveler. Innovator. Frequent flyer miles. But when I’m done with the work for the day, I’m unplugged from the internet and the fun begins – whether we’re hitting the waves in Cali, going to a music festival, or headed to London for some fish and chips. Care to join me?
The Humorous List Taglines
If you want to come off as funny, but like the list format, try incorporating humor to your list!
7. Taller than you in heels
8. Love a good smile, Chinese food, rigorous conversation, chill vibes
9. Let me buy you dinner first
10. One free dog included and all the photos I take of her
11. Free unprompted cat facts. I’m six feet, 6’6 in heels, and 8’4 in stilts. I have eight bathing suits so I’m great to take to water parks, and great at intimidating exes. I enjoy exploring, going to dinner, long walks on the beach, and the Oxford comma. My cat hates pictures more than I do.
The Review Tinder Taglines
Another way to catch attention is to add some reviews to your profile, much like something you would purchase from Amazon would have. You can use the star emoji and give yourself a rating, or just use quotes!
12. “A perfect gentleman” – Anonymous Tinder Woman
13. “Incredibly handsome if I do say so myself.” – My mom
14. “Stop asking me to review you, weirdo” – Anonymous Tinder Woman
15. “He’s my hero” – Spiderman
16. “What a guy.” – New York Times
The Exaggerated Plot Twist
Exaggerate, and then call yourself out on the lie! Or add a good ol’ “JK”
17. I work for NASA. I’ve been on Forbes 30 under 30 three times. I’m on a super-secret undercover mission that involves a lot of drinking, and a lot of money. Okay, fine. Not really…but I do like mysteries. And I did pass my 8th-grade science class…barely. Message me for more exaggerations and lots of dog pictures.
18. Married with a child. Looking for someone on the side. JK. Single AF, with a pillow pet. Looking for a girl to bring to family events so they’ll stop asking me so many questions I don’t want to answer.
More than anything, you want to make your tagline is your own. If you copy someone else’s tagline word for word, you run the risk of someone seeing through the unoriginality. It’s fine to copy the format of someone else’s tagline, but make it your own by tweaking some of the words and descriptions to match who you are and who you want to portray on your profile.
Your tagline could be the difference in a swipe left or a swipe right.
PS: You can also use the taglines above on other dating websites. As you probably aware, Tinder is great if you are looking for a one night stand or a quick fling. If you are looking for something more longterm it is worth experimenting with other dating websites that cater to more mature audience such as Match. View pics for free now on Match.com, the #1 dating site!