Ah, the first kiss – a heart-fluttering, spine-tingling moment that can feel like pure magic!
You’re on a moonlit walk with your crush, the sparks are flying, and your heart is pounding as you both lean in for that long-awaited first kiss.
Your lips meet, and time seems to stand still as fireworks go off in your head. It’s a moment straight out of a fairy tale.
But, as the kiss comes to an end and you both open your eyes, reality sets in.
What do you say now?
|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Check it Out|
|Best for Dating||Browse Photos|
|Best for Serious Relationships||Browse Photos|
How do you put this whirlwind of emotions into words without ruining the moment?
We’ve all heard cringe-worthy stories of someone saying the wrong thing after a first kiss, like declaring their undying love too soon, or worse, mentioning how the kiss wasn’t quite what they expected.
Trust us, you don’t want to be that person.
To ensure your first kiss remains a beautiful memory and not an embarrassing anecdote, we’ve compiled a long list of examples of what to say after kissing someone for the first time.
Examples of What to Say After Kissing Someone for the First Time
1. “Wow, that was amazing.”
2. “I’ve been waiting for that moment for so long.”
3. “You have the softest lips.”
4. “Can we do that again?”
5. “I’m so happy we finally did that.”
6. “I knew our first kiss would be special.”
7. “That was even better than I imagined.”
8. “I can still feel the electricity between us.”
9. “I’m speechless – in the best way possible.”
10. “I feel like I’m on cloud nine right now.”
11. “That was the perfect first kiss.”
12. “I can’t stop smiling.”
13. “This is just the beginning of something beautiful.”
14. “You took my breath away.”
15. “That was like a scene from a movie.”
16. “I hope you felt that spark too.”
17. “You definitely know how to make a lasting impression.”
18. “I’m so glad we took that leap.”
19. “I didn’t know a kiss could feel like that.”
20. “That was the sweetest thing ever.”
21. “I hope this is the first of many kisses to come.”
22. “I can’t believe how perfect our lips fit together.”
23. “That was pure magic.”
24. “I’m so excited to see where this goes.”
25. “That was worth the wait.”
26. “Let’s not wait so long for the next one.”
27. “You’ve just made my day.”
28. “I think we’re off to a great start.”
29. “That was a life-changing moment.”
30. “I’ll be dreaming about that kiss tonight.”
31. “I could get used to this.”
32. “I’m so glad we took this step.”
33. “That was just the beginning.”
34. “I can’t believe how perfect that was.”
35. “That was just a taste of what’s to come.”
36. “I’m pretty sure my dreams will be much sweeter tonight.”
37. “That was a game-changer.”
38. “I can’t wait to kiss you again.”
39. “Your lips are simply irresistible.”
40. “Say, should we make it a tradition?”
What to Do After the First Kiss?
So, you finally had your first kiss with your crush, and you’re now floating on cloud nine.
Congratulations! But what comes next?
Here are some tips on what to do after the first kiss to keep things going.
Take a moment to enjoy it
First kisses, especially with someone you’ve been crushing on for a while, are exhilarating and memorable.
Give yourself a pat on the back, but remember to stay present at the moment.
Enjoy the connection you’ve just made and the feeling of finally breaking the physical barrier.
Express your feelings
Use the examples we listed above to tell your crush how you feel about the kiss, the experience, or even how you’ve been waiting for that moment.
See how they react
Pay close attention to your crush’s response after the kiss. Do they seem happy, surprised, or even a little shy?
After the first kiss, it’s important to continue building physical intimacy.
This doesn’t mean you need to jump straight into a make-out session but maintain physical contact, like holding hands or hugging, to keep the chemistry alive.
Plan your next move
Now that you’ve taken a significant step forward in your relationship, it’s time to plan your next date.
This could be another casual meetup, or you could even go for something more special and romantic, like a candlelit dinner.
Take it slow
As exciting as it may be, don’t try to rush things after the first kiss.
Allow your relationship to evolve organically, and remember that good things come to those who wait.
Let the emotions and connection between you both grow at a comfortable pace.
Finally, stay true to who you are. You’ve got your crush’s attention by being your authentic self, so don’t change now.
Keep the same energy, humor, and personality that made them fall for you in the first place.