Do you feel lost whenever a guy asks you what you like to do for fun?
It is not always easy to come up with a witty or interesting answer especially if you like the guy.
That’s why most women just say something boring like “I like to watch movies” or “I like to go shopping”.
However, if you want to keep things interesting you need to be a bit more original so don’t be afraid to be specific no matter how weird your hobbies are.
If for example you like playing the ukulele, don’t be afraid to tell him that. It might be a great way to start some interesting conversations and get to know each other on a much deeper level.
|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Check it Out|
|Best for Dating||Browse Photos|
|Best for Serious Relationships||Browse Photos|
But what should you say if you don’t have any interesting hobbies at all?
Well just think about what activities make you feel happy.
Do you like going to the movies? Do you enjoy trying out new restaurants? Or do you like staying home and reading a good book?
To give you more ideas on what to say when a guy asks you what you like to do for fun, we came up with a huge list of funny, flirty, and creative examples that you can use whenever you feel stuck.
How to Respond When a Guy Asks “What Do You Like to Do for Fun?”
1. If it’s nice outside I like to go for a jog or bike ride in the park, work out at the gym, or just sit in my backyard and listen to music
2. I love exploring new places – from taking road trips to nearby towns to traveling somewhere more exotic!
3. Hiking with friends or by myself is something that really helps me connect with nature and get away from the hustle of everyday life
4. I love taking road trips and exploring parks with friends and family. Nothing beats the feeling of being surrounded by nature!
5. I love exploring new places and learning about different cultures, so I try to travel as much as I can
6. Taking dance and fitness classes are some of my favorite ways to stay active and have fun at the same time
7. Going to the beach and swimming in the ocean is one of my favorite things to do when the weather permits it!
8. Going out to dinner or grabbing drinks with friends is one of my favorite things to do in my free time!
9. I like to go swimming, cycling around the city, or just grab drinks with my girlfriends
10. I love cooking and baking, so I’m always looking for new recipes to try and share with my friends
11. My friends and I are always down for fun outdoor activities like camping or hiking
12. I’m a bit of an adrenaline junkie so I love going on roller coasters and amusement park rides
13. Playing tennis is one of my favorite ways to stay active, so you’ll often find me out on the court
14. I’m a big fan of camping, fishing, and stargazing on clear nights
15. Going on long walks and exploring the city is one of my favorite things to do on the weekends
16. When the weather’s nice, I go kayaking or paddleboarding down the river with my friends
17. I love to cook and bake, trying out new recipes every chance I get
18. I enjoy painting and drawing and recently started getting more involved with digital art
19. Lately, I’ve been getting into yoga and meditation, so I’ve been attending classes at my local studio
20. I’m a crafty person, so you can usually find me working on some type of DIY project
21. When the weather is nice, you can find me outside taking pictures of nature or going for long hikes in the mountains
22. I’m an animal lover, so when I can, I like to go to petting zoos and animal sanctuaries
23. In the summertime, you can find me out on the lake fishing or kayaking
24. I try to stay active and healthy, so I go to the gym, hike, and run
25. I’m a bit of a fashionista so I love to shop for interesting clothes and accessories and experiment with new styles
26. I’m really into photography so most weekends you’ll find me out taking pictures of anything that catches my eye!
27. I’m always looking to learn new skills, so you can often find me with my nose in a book or researching online tutorials
28. Going to the beach and playing Frisbee with friends
29. Going out for a night of karaoke with my friends is always a lot of fun
30. Nothing beats a good night spent with friends over dinner and drinks
31. I like learning new skills like baking, coding, or playing musical instruments to keep my mind sharp
32. On the weekends, you’ll find me out in nature either camping, fishing, or just getting some fresh air!
33. If it is raining outside, you might catch me curled up in bed with a good book or baking something tasty in the kitchen
34. On the weekends I like to head to the beach and enjoy the ocean breeze and sunshine
35. When the weather is nice, I love to go camping or on mini road trips just to get away for a bit
36. I’m a total nerd at heart so you can find me playing video games with my friends or watching shows on Netflix
37. I recently picked up yoga as a way to relax and destress and so far it’s been an incredible journey
38. I often find myself aimlessly wandering around the nearest bookstore in search of new books and magazines to read
39. I enjoy playing board games with friends. Nothing like a little friendly competition!
40. I’m a bit of a fitness enthusiast and spend my free time running, swimming, or hitting up the gym
41. You can usually find me cycling around town or going on hikes in the mountains
42. I love to explore new places and find cute little shops and cafes that no one else knows about
43. From time to time, I like to get away from it all and go camping in the woods with friends. Nothing beats roasting marshmallows over an open fire!
44. I enjoy hosting dinner parties with friends where everyone brings their favorite dish and shares stories and laughs over good food and drinks.
45. I like going out for brunch with friends. What better way to start off the weekend?
46. If it’s hot out, you might catch me swimming in the lake or chilling by the pool with friends and family
47. I’m always looking for something new to do – from karaoke nights to rock climbing, I’m always down for an adventure!
48. My friends and I like to play board games and watch cheesy horror movies
49. When I have time, I love to practice yoga and meditate to relax and clear my mind
50. I like to stay in shape so I work out several times a week at the gym or go running in the park with my dog