Dating while pregnant is not for everyone but it is actually more common than you might think.
Just because you got pregnant doesn’t mean you have to stop meeting new people.
Obviously, there are challenges when it comes to dating when you are carrying a child but it can definitely be done especially if you are using online dating to meet men.
With online dating, you don’t have to go anywhere which makes it a fast, easy, and cheap way to meet other singles.
One of the biggest challenges when it comes to dating while pregnant is what to tell men about your situation.
That’s the reason why many women wait until they give birth before starting to date again.
Others hide the fact that they are pregnant especially if they are in the early stages of their pregnancy.
However, this is not the best strategy.
Sooner or later these men will find out about the pregnancy and this can big a big turnoff for them because everything was based on a lie.
It is better to be open about your pregnancy so that you only attract guys that are fine with you having a child from another man.
To make it easier for you to meet single men we will share with you dating profile examples that will help you to maximize the number of matches and dates that you will get even if you are pregnant.
You can use these dating profile examples on Tinder, Bumble, or any other dating app you decide to use.
Some women use niche dating sites and apps that specifically cater to pregnant women but most of them don’t have a lot of members and sometimes attract low-quality matches and men that are obsessed with pregnant women.
Dating Profile Examples For Pregnant Women
1. I am a kind, caring, and funny person who loves to have a good time. I work hard and like to play just as hard. I am looking for someone who can keep up with me and my busy lifestyle. I am pregnant, but don’t let that scare you away. I am super excited to be a mom.
2. Hello! I’m a soon-to-be first-time mommy and I am very excited about it. I am currently in my second trimester and am just looking to meet new people and take things slow. I am a down-to-earth person and I love spending time with my family and friends. I am looking for someone who is kind, loyal, and has a good sense of humor.
3. I am 26 years old and pregnant with my first child. I am very excited to be a mom and looking for someone who can share this excitement with me. I am down-to-earth and just want to find someone who is honest and has a good head on their shoulders. I am not into games or drama.
4. I am currently six months pregnant with my first child. The dad is completely out of the picture. I am very independent and work hard. I am not looking for someone to take care of me, but I would love to find someone who can be a great role model and who can make me laugh.
5. I am currently pregnant with my first child. I am a full-time student, so I don’t have a lot of time to go out and meet people. I am looking for someone who is open-minded and doesn’t mind my current situation.
6. I am very active, enjoy hiking, camping, and working out. I am down-to-earth, easy to get along with, and I have a great sense of humor. I am currently pregnant and I am looking for someone who doesn’t mind that and can accept me who I am.
7. I am 25 years old and pregnant. I am not looking for someone to take care of me, I can do that on my own. Just want to meet someone who can be a great partner. I love going out and having fun, but I also love staying in and cuddling while watching movies. I am a very loving person and I am looking for someone who can appreciate that.
8. Hey there! I’m a 27-year-old, 5’8, have blonde hair, and two months pregnant… I work hard and play hard. I love spending time outdoors and love anything that involves being active. I am looking for someone who can accept my current situation and can be my other half.
9. I am a single mom of a six-year-old and I am currently pregnant with my second child. I work full-time and in my spare time, I like to go to the gym, read, watch movies, and spend time with my son. I want someone who is honest, loyal, and can make me laugh.
10. I am 26 years old and currently 5 months pregnant. I am a very active person and I need someone that can keep up with me. I love spending time outdoors and doing anything active. I am looking for someone who can be my best friend and I can count on.
Don’t miss: 5 Ways to Meet and Date Single Dads
11. I am a single mom of a little girl and I am currently pregnant with my second child. I am a hard worker and I love spending time outdoors. I am looking for someone who can accept me and my children and is interested in a long-term relationship.
12. Hey there! My name is Kate and I am 26 years old. I am currently pregnant with my first child. I love spending time outdoors and enjoy going on walks, hikes, and spending time at the beach. I am looking for someone who is kind, understanding, and can make me laugh.
13. As you can see from my photos, I am currently pregnant. I am looking for someone who can accept me and my child for who we are. I love spending time outdoors, enjoy yoga and running. I want to meet someone who is funny, intelligent and has a good heart.
14. I’m Louise, a 24-year-old pregnant woman looking for someone to share this new journey with. I love spending time outdoors, going on walks, and hanging out with my dog. I also love to cook and bake and I’m always up for trying new recipes. I am looking for someone who can make me laugh, is kind, and is an all-around good person.
15. Hey! I’m Lindsey, 22 years old, and pregnant. This isn’t something I planned, but I am excited about this new chapter in my life. I am down-to-earth and I love spending time outdoors. I love going on hikes, camping, and fishing. I also enjoy reading and watching movies. I am looking for someone who is understanding and can be with me through this new journey.
16. Hey there! I’m a soon-to-be mommy and I’m very excited about it! I’m currently five months pregnant and I’m looking for someone who can be a part of my child’s life. I’m down-to-earth, easy-going, and I love spending time outdoors. I also love trying new things and I’m always up for an adventure. I’m looking for someone who is responsible, loyal, and can make me laugh.
17. Hi, I’m Ashley! I’m 26, 5’5, have brown hair, and I’m due in September… I work as a preschool teacher and love spending time with my family and friends. I’m looking for someone who is kind, loving, and can make me laugh.
Read next: 7 Tips for Dating as a Single Mom
What to Expect When Dating as a Pregnant Woman?
The number one challenge that you will encounter when dating as a pregnant woman is that only a small number of guys are interested in dating someone who is expecting a child from another man.
First of all, most men don’t want to take care of another man’s child, and second, some of them might doubt your intentions because unfortunately there are women that fake their attraction so that the guy would support them and a child.
The good news is that there are still a lot of great guys that don’t mind your pregnancy as long as you are upfront about your situation.
However, it is important to be selective even if you don’t have too many options when it comes to men.
You don’t want to start dating someone who has unhealthy obsession with pregnant women or someone who has anger management problems.
Lastly, it is important to take things slow.
During your pregnancy, your body might change and mood swings will become more common as well.
This all can make your dating life more complicated and that’s why if dating is making you stressed, it might be worth waiting until you give birth before looking for a new boyfriend.
Read next: 17 Single Mom Dating Profile Examples