Did your girl crush just drop the big C-word on you? Did she look you straight in the eyes and say with a smile, “You’re cute”?
Before you start overthinking, take a deep breath, and let’s try to figure out what it means when a girl calls you cute.
A compliment like “you’re cute” is quite ambiguous and can be easily misinterpreted. Does she mean, “cute like a little brother” or “cute like a potential boyfriend?”
The word ‘cute’ has multiple meanings which can create anxiety and confusion.
Could she be flirting, or simply being friendly? Maybe she’s just trying to make you feel good about yourself. Or perhaps it’s just her way of showing that she’s comfortable with you.
|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Check it Out|
|Best for Dating||Browse Photos|
|Best for Serious Relationships||Browse Photos|
You may also be worried about how you should respond to this compliment. If you overreact, would that make things awkward between you two? And if you don’t react at all, would she think you’re not interested?
So let’s take a look at some flirty and funny replies you can use whenever a girl calls you cute.
Don’t miss: 21 Signs a Girl With a Boyfriend Likes You
What to Say When a Girl Calls You Cute?
1. Thank you! You’re pretty cute yourself.
2. Really? I was just thinking the same about you.
3. Oh stop it, you!
4. Wow, coming from you, that’s quite a compliment!
5. Only cute? I must try harder then.
6. Well, I’ve learned from the best.
7. Well, at least my dog thinks I’m more than cute.
8. Good to know, I always thought I was more on the handsome side.
9. Cute and charming, don’t you think?
10. Is it my irresistible charm or my good looks?
11. Only cute? And here I was hoping for “drop-dead gorgeous”.
12. Aww, shucks! You’re making me blush.
13. Cute? That’s a new one, but I’ll take it!
14. That’s what they all say… just kidding, thank you!
15. Well, you definitely know how to make a guy’s day!
16. Thanks! I think it’s my dimples.
17. I bet you say that to all the guys.
18. Thanks! I get it from my mom.
19. Well, if you think I’m cute, then that must mean you have great taste.
20. So are you. Just one of the things we have in common.
21. Wow, that’s the nicest thing anyone’s said to me today.
22. I might blush if you keep saying things like that.
23. Really? I wasn’t expecting you to notice.
24. Well, you must have good taste.
25. Is that your way of asking me out?
26. You’re not so bad yourself.
27. Are you flirting with me?
28. Only cute? I was hoping for charming as well.
29. Thanks, but I think you’re cuter.
30. Thanks, it’s all in the genes.
Don’t miss: 67 Best Responses to “I Have a Boyfriend” Excuse
31. Is that an invitation for a cup of coffee?
32. Cute, and single too.
33. Trust me, I can be more than just cute.
34. Hey, cuteness runs in my family.
35. Oh really? You’re the first to notice.
36. Cute? I was hoping for irresistible.
37. Well, I woke up like this.
38. Flirting with me already?
39. Well, I’m also smart and funny.
40. So, you like cute guys?
41. Cute like a movie star, right?
42. Stop, you’ll make all the other guys jealous!
43. I knew there was a reason I liked you!
44. Seems like you’ve fallen for my charm already.
45. I’ve been blessed with the cute gene.
46. Cute? I prefer dangerously attractive.
47. Been practicing in front of the mirror all week!
48. Quick question: does my cuteness increase my chances with you?
49. Only cute? Wait till you get to know me better.
50. I’m glad you appreciate the quality.
51. Not that I’m counting, but that’s the second time you’ve called me cute today.
52. Is this your way of trying to woo me?
53. I knew my irresistible charm would work on you!
54. Please, tell me more about how cute I am.
55. Is it that obvious?
56. And here I was thinking I’m just good-looking!
57. Can my cuteness score me a date?
58. There’s more where that came from!
59. So, does my cuteness make me boyfriend material?
60. Is it too soon to say “I like you too?”
61. You caught me off guard with that one!
62. Well, at least someone noticed how cute I am!
63. So when’s our first date?
64. Whoa, slow down! One compliment at a time.
65. Aren’t we moving too fast?
66. I see you’re a woman of exceptional taste.
67. I could say the same for you, but then we’d both be blushing.
68. Are we entering into the “more than friends” territory?
69. Finally, someone sees my true potential!
70. Keep talking like that, and I might fall for you.
71. You’re making me nervous with all these compliments.
72. I was actually aiming for ‘hot.’ I’ll try harder next time.
73. Does that mean you’ll go on a date with me?
74. You sure know how to make a guy feel special!
75. Thanks, but don’t let my cuteness distract you from my intellect.
76. That’s what every girl says before she falls for me.
77. Well, cute is just the beginning. Wait till you know me better.
78. Do I get a reward for being cute?
79. Well, I am cute, but I am also single.
80. Well, I do aim to please.
81. Oh really? You haven’t seen my morning hair yet.
82. Are you always this good at making guys blush?
83. Thanks! Can we move to the next stage now?
84. You’re making it really hard to be just friends.
85. Is this a secret code for ‘I like you’?
86. Well, I can be cute, or I can be yours.
87. On a cuteness scale of 1-10, how much did I score?
88. Guess I am doing something right then!
89. I’m only cute around girls I like. Just saying.
90. Wait till you see my cooking skills!
91. Does that make us a cute couple?
92. So, how does it feel to be around a cute guy?
93. So, does this mean I’m your crush now?
94. Does that come with your phone number?
95. Only cute? My grandma gives me better compliments.
96. You should see me when I am sleeping.
97. Is it the hair? It’s the hair, isn’t it?
98. Are you always this straightforward?
99. Aww! Do I get a hug, too?
100. Sounds like an invitation for dinner.
101. So, are we going on a date now?
102. Is this your way of saying we should hang out more?
103. Well, this cute guy wants your number.
104. Cute but taken. Sorry!
105. Is this your way of asking me to be your plus one?
106. So you have been checking me out?
107. Is that your secret code for ‘I like you’?
108. Thankfully, I am not just a pretty face.
109. Does that come with a dinner invite?
110. Why stop at cute? I can be your handsome, too.
111. How about we grab ice cream and discuss this further?
112. So, shall I reserve a table for two then?
113. You’re making it hard to stay single!