If you want to ask a guy to hang out without it sounding like a date, the best way to do it is to be upfront and honest about what you want.
You can say something like, “I really enjoyed talking to you over lunch last week! How about we go for some drinks after work? I will invite Ashley and Mike to join us as well so it should be fun!”
This is the best way to let the guy know that you’re interested in spending time with him, but that you’re not looking for anything more than that.
This kind of approach will also help you to avoid possible rejections in case a guy is not single.
To avoid sending mixed signals don’t ask him out to typical first date places like such as a restaurant.
|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Check it Out|
|Best for Dating||Browse Photos|
|Best for Serious Relationships||Browse Photos|
Also inviting him alone over to your house to watch a movie is not a good idea either unless you are interested in him more than a friend.
Instead ask if he wants to hang out at the beach, go for a walk in a park, or go hiking with you.
If the guy turns down your invitation, it may be because he’s is not comfortable hanging out with you alone because of his overprotective girlfriend or wife or maybe he is just too busy.
Now let’s take a look at some examples of what you can say when asking a guy out to hang out with you.
How to Ask a Guy to Hang Out?
1. Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime? 🙂
2. Do you want to join me and Ashley for a couple of drinks after work?
3. What are you doing this weekend? Do you want to go hiking?
4. I am going surfing this Friday, do you want to come along?
5. I am so hungry. Do you want to go grab something to eat?
6. Do you want to come over for a bit and help me study?
7. I’m going to the park with my new puppy, want to join me?
8. Hey, want to come over for a game night on Friday?
9. Do you want to go catch a movie after school?
10. I’m having a party on Saturday. Do you want to come?
11. I am going to go see a movie on Friday with my friend, do you want to join us?
12. I am having a BBQ this weekend. Do you want to come over?
13. Want to meet up for a study session in the library after work?
14. Want to go for a bike ride along the river after work?
15. Hey, would you like to come over for a movie night with me and my friends this weekend?
Read more: 17 Biggest Turn Offs For Guys
16. Want to grab a coffee? I really need one to stay awake lol
17. What are you doing this Sunday morning? Want to work out together?
18. Let’s go to a bar and watch the game on Sunday.
19. Want to come over and play video games? A few of my friends will be joining us as well so it will be a lot of fun.
20. Do you want to go to the beach this weekend?
21. Do you want to go to the park and play some frisbee?
22. Do you want to come over to my place for a party on Friday?
23. Do you want to meet up for brunch on Sunday?
24. Do you want to join me and Kate for a bar crawl this Friday?
25. Want to come over for a picnic and bonfire on the beach? I invited a few people so it should be fun!
26. Do you want to meet up for a study session on Thursday?
27. Do you want to get lunch tomorrow and catch up?
28. Do you want to watch a game on Saturday?
29. I need to find someone who wants to go to the museum with me. Want to join?
30. Do you want to go ice skating after school on Friday? I heard the skating ring downtown is amazing!
31. Going skiing with my friends this weekend. Do you want to join us? We have extra seat.
32. Want to meet up for some pizza and games?
33. Want to go out for ice cream? There is this new place close to our school that I want to try.
34. I’m going to the gym. Wanna come with me?
35. Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go to a museum or an art gallery sometime?
36. I’m going to the library. Wanna come with me? We can study there for our math test.
37. I’m going to the mall. Wanna come with me?
38. I’m about to go for a walk. Wanna come with me?
39. There’s a new cafe that I want to try. Wanna come with me? They are supposed to have the best coffee in town.
40. I’m so bored. Wanna come over and play some video games?
41. Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go for a hike sometime?
42. Hey, I’m bored and don’t have anything to do. Wanna hang out?
43. What are you doing tonight? Do you want to go grab a beer?
44. Do you want to grab a coffee or something? I need to get out of the house.
45. Hey, I hope you’re doing well. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out and catch up sometime?
46. Do you want to come over and help me study for my math test tomorrow?
Continue reading: 31 Ways to Ask A Guy To Come Over to Your House