|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Age||Check it Out|
Not getting matches on Tinder is actually pretty common among men and especially if you live in a small town or community. However, there are several ways to significantly increase the number of matches you can get on Tinder. Having match is the first step in getting a date because without being matched you cannot contact the girls you might be interested in (or guys if you are a girl).
Here we will outline some steps you may consider taking if you want to get more matches on your Tinder profile:
- Make sure you actually set your settings on Tinder properly. If you didn’t, it is possible that you completely eliminated all your potential matches. The settings that you might consider changing are the age range of people you want to meet and distance over which matches can be made.
- Update your profile and make sure it is funny and flirty. If you sound boring it might be the reason why you are not getting any matches. If you have trouble with writing a funny profile read: What to Write on Tinder Profile Bio to Get Matches?
- Change your photos. Photos are probably the most important thing when it comes to Tinder because most guys or girls will only use your photos to make a decision on whether to swipe right or left. You will be judged on whether you are fun to be around with based on the photos you decide to upload. It might be hard to choose which photos will give you the best results but as a rule of thumb, photos showing Tinder user participating in exciting and fun activities get the most likes. Make sure you have at least several photos to reassure other Tinder users that you are not fake. If you are a guy try to avoid uploading any shirtless photos taken in the bathroom because most girls will immediately be turned off and the ones who actually will be turned on probably don’t worth your time. If you are a girl try to avoid uploading group photos or photos with guys even if it is your brother or dad.
An easy way to find out which photos will work the best on Tinder is to go to photo rating website such as HotorNot and then use the photos with the highest rating for your profile. Alternatively, you may ask your female friends about their opinion on the photos you have on your Tinder profile.
Obviously, many Tinder users will click on the photos of someone they find sexually attractive. It is actually surprisingly easy to change your appearance by dressing well, getting a good haircut, whitening your teeth or even using some makeup. Many people who use Tinder also alter their photos in Photoshop before uploading it online. We don’t recommend to lie about your appearance on Tinder because your match will find out about it when you go on the date anyway. However, there is nothing wrong with making yourself look a little more attractive.
- If you really have a hard time getting any dates from Tinder you might consider lowering your expectations and start swiping like to more people on Tinder. Some people might not be photogenic and they may look much more attractive in person than on Tinder. Swiping right to like the photo doesn’t mean that you have to go on the date with that person but it will allow you to chat with him or her and decide if you want to arrange the date.
- Use “Hot Match of the Day” hack on Tinder to increase the number of matches. This hack was initially used by marketing guru who figured out that you can significantly increase the number of people who like your Tinder profile by modifying his main photo and inserting the “Hot Match of the Day” text at the top of his photo. This allowed him to stand out among all other guys on Tinder and made girls think that he must be the most popular guy on Tinder. Yes, this method is misleading but there is nothing wrong with trying it and see how it works. Since quite, a few people already heard about this hack you might want to change the text a little.
The last thing to remember is that getting matches and dates on Tinder is the numbers game: more people you like and more time you spend on Tinder will increase the number of your dates. Another thing to remember is that there are always will be people who will reject you no matter how good looking you are and there is nothing wrong with it because you cannot date everyone anyways. Good luck in your Tinder adventures! Alternatively, you can try your luck on other dating websites such as Match.com. View pics for free now on Match.com, the #1 dating site!