We collected best dating messages that will help you in getting more replies on Plenty of Fish (POF). Most guys don’t get replies on POF because the messages they send are extremely boring and there is no reason for a girl who receives 50 messages a day to reply to something that sounds like “Hey”, “How are you?” or “What is up beautiful?”.
In order to stand out, your messages will have to be unique, flirty and convey that you are a cool guy. It is also important to avoid showing desperation even if the last date you had was five years ago. If the girl will sense that you are not successful with other women she will be immediately turned off. The reason for that is that girls want to date guys that are already “preapproved” by other females.
Obviously, besides sending good messages it is also important to have a decent profile and quality photos that don’t scream that you are a jerk or stalker. Here are 13 messages that will more than double you reply rate on POF or on any other dating websites you chose to use:
- If I were a giraffe, I’d slap my neck against hundreds of other giraffes to establish dominance over the herd and make you my giraffe queen.
- Hey GIRL’S_NAME I came across your profile and would love to get to know you better! What kind of exotic places have you been to?
- I don’t know if I am unique, but I am the only person I know who can do the wave with their eyebrows. Did you do anything exciting lately?
- I only like to text gorgeous 10s so if you like a tall handsome gent, we can have a double 10 team;) lol How is your day going?
- If I had nothing else, I’d be perfectly content enduring the minutes each day spent playing in the sand and blue water alongside a gorgeous girl like you.
- Oh well, you prefer longer messages. Well, I guess that’s probably because you regularly get messages that sound like “hey” or “sup” or “hey, let’s Netflix and Chill”. That kind of sucks haha. I guess I’m glad I’m not a pretty girl cause that’d get annoying. But don’t me wrong, I fend off the ladies too, but it’s just probably on another level. (This message is great for women that have limitations on how short the message can be)
- Swimming with sharks, bungee jumping, or skydiving? If you had to choose one, no matter how big your fears are! What would it be?
- Hey, how is your day going? Staying out of trouble? Have you had any funny messages yet?
- Hey GIRL’s_NAME What is the craziest message you received so far here on POF?
- Hey, I want to take you out for a coffee, but instead of sitting and facing each other like an interview, we will go for a nice walk. I may even throw in a magic trick or two if you happen to be a lucky girl ;-). How is your day going so far?
- Hey gorgeous J Did you do anything exciting lately besides doing squats at the gym?
- Wow, you are stunning! And have an amazing smile. How’s your night been so far? Anything exciting plans for the weekend?
- You seem genuine from your profile…would love to compare bucket lists sometime 🙂 Would also love to help distract you from having to read through more of your messages! How is your day going so far?
Did YOU know?
1) Only 9 percent of women and 2 percent of men found a relationship at a bar or club
2) 38% of singles are using online dating
3) One in six marriages now begin online
If you decide to use any of the messages above please don’t forget to change them slightly to sound unique and to convey your personality. Whenever sending messages and not getting replies, remember that not every girl will be attracted to you and this completely normal. I bet you are not attracted to every girl you see as well. Since dating is a number game don’t tie yourself to one dating website. From my personal experience, Match.com is a great site to meet classier and more serious girls. So if you are looking for a girlfriend give it a try! View pics for free now on Match.com, the #1 dating site!