If you used Tinder for a while, you probably know that most people have extremely lame taglines that scream “I have zero creativity and you will die from boredom if you end up dating me”. However, the worst thing is that the people with these type of headlines later complain that no one replies to their messages.
If you don’t want to be one of these boring guys on Tinder you will have to come up with something more creative than “Hey Girls!” or “I am new here”. Obviously, it takes a lot of time to write a great headline. To help you out we came up with 27 best taglines that you can use on any dating website and app including Tinder, Bumble, POF, OkCupid, Match and etc.
Don’t forget to change them to suit your personality before posting them to your dating profile:
- I promise I don’t bite!
- I’m good at making sparks fly!
- Let’s go on an Adventure!
- Let’s make things interesting!
- Looking for a needle in a haystack!
- Catch me if you can!
- Your mom warned you about me!
- Looking for that missing piece!
- Not perfect, but my dog thinks I’m awesome!
- Funny & well-mannered Prince Charming!
- Looking for an adventure!
- Let’s explore the world… Together!
- Are you up for an adventure?
- Let me inspire that great smile of yours!
- I don’t bite…usually lol
- This one time, at band camp…
- Guaranteed five times more fun than your ex
- A good girl is ideal but crazy works as well
- Feel free to message me, I’ll most likely reply
- It began as me being the fastest sperm…
- I could be the one to take you off this site
- Looking for a kickass girlfriend!
- Looking for that good laugh and endless good time
- New city, a new partner in crime. Are you in?
- How adventurous are you?
- Not Everyone Who Wanders is Lost
- Cuddle season is upon us
The main reason behind every Tinder tagline is to grab attention and make girls want to chat and eventually meet you in person. It is paramount to be able to stand out among all other guys on Tinder and having unique catchy tagline as well as pictures and bio is a must if you want to succeed. Tinder has an enormous number of users and if your tagline and the rest of the profile suck girls will just move to the next guy.
Great way to get an idea on how to write good taglines is to browse through other guys’ Tinder profiles. I know it sounds creepy but if you want to succeed on Tinder you need to know who you are you competing with. Not only that but you can also get an idea on what pictures other people use and what they write in their bios and see if your profile will be able to stand out. Alternatively, you can ask your female friends to take a look at your profile and tell you if something doesn’t look right.
Most people who are using Tinder are not looking for anything serious and that’s why most Tinder dates result in hookups and quick flings. It is also a reason why photos play a great role on Tinder because most guys and even girls are just looking for someone hot to hook up with. Tinder can be fun if you are not looking for anything serious but if you are looking for long term relationship you are better off using other dating websites and apps that cater more towards long term dating. View pics for free now on Match.com, the #1 dating site!