|Dating Website||Why You Should Join?||Age||Check it Out|
So you’ve finally decided to sign up for Tinder but are not having the best of luck. Don’t worry guys; we’ve got some great ways to spice up your profile. The best way to attract women is through the one-liner that sums up your personality.
Here are some ideas to get those lovely ladies—and possibly your soulmate—to swipe right!
The humorous approach
Women love a man who can make her laugh. The humorous approach is both witty and solid in an attempt to get more women to swipe right. At the same time, using funny quotes from movies may seem like a good idea, but many times, it comes off as unoriginal and lacks the impact you want. Let’s get you something original, yet witty quotes that give the pow you want!
- “Your name must be Wi-Fi because I’m feeling a connection.”
2. “I’m not a photographer, but I can picture us together.”
3. “If you like water, you already like 72 percent of me.”
4.“You should feel my sweater. It’s made of boyfriend material.”
5. “Are you Google? Because you have everything I’m searching for.”
While you are allowed to show off your creativity with puns, it’s best not to sexualize your quote. It not only comes off as creepy, but it gives women the idea that you are only after one thing. That may not be the best thing if you are looking for something serious. Be sure to keep it clean and you’re guaranteed to see a rise in matches.
Tie in pop culture of today
You can never go wrong with tying pop culture into your bio. It actually says a lot about you in terms of what you like and dislike. These can range from comments from celebrities, popular movies, and more. Either way, these are a shoe-in to get you a good response.
6. “I’ll treat you the way Kanye treats Kanye.”
7. “Prince Charming looking for his princess. Will the shoe fit?”
8. “Shakira told me my hips don’t lie.”
9. “I like piña coladas, getting caught in the rain, and making love at midnight on the dunes of the cape.”
There is a fine line when it comes to using pop culture in your Tinder profile. You do not want to make any comments against sensitive topics in today’s society; you could receive women in your matches who only want to give you a piece of your mind. Even if you are trying to be funny, it can come off negatively, making your inbox drier than the Sahara desert. Use pop culture, but wisely.
The upfront approach
This approach is the easiest way to tell women what you’re looking for. Give her a simple sentence that explains your reason for joining the app, but make sure it doesn’t sound desperate; they will immediately swipe left if it does. Although it isn’t witty, it’s an honest response, and women love an honest man. Here are a few ways to tell her what you want without it sounding like a desperate need for acceptance and love:
10. “I want to find a woman I can take home to meet the family.”
11. “Looking for a girl to be my partner in crime.”
12. “I’m single and looking for a real relationship, not a fling.”
13. “I want a girl who knows what she wants.”
14. “If I tell you everything we will have nothing to talk about, so just swipe right.”
About you in one sentence
The final way we have to give get you the girl is the simple one-liner that describes as much of you as possible. This sentence covers your features, location, interests, and hobbies. It has no banter, puns, or attempts to explain what you want. It simply gives the women a straightforward image of who you are.
15. “6’2”, London based, traveling, reading, and long walks on the beach.”
16.“I’m an outdoorsy, adventurous type of guy.”
17. “Independent, well-mannered man striving to achieve his law degree.”
This type of profile gives her a clear description of how you are, like a description of a product on Amazon. Now, we’re not trying to objectify you. We are giving you ways to make sure you show yourself off in a way that appeals to women, not scare them off. This direct approach about yourself lays all the cards out on the table, leaving the ball in the woman’s court. Therefore, give her as much information as possible while keeping it simple.
Tinder isn’t the easiest way to find love, especially when you’re being judged not just by your pictures, but by what a little 200-word description says about you. Luckily, we’ve given you a few ways to give you a boost. Using any of our approaches will have your inbox full of women who want to know more about you. So get to work on those one-liners and watch the matches flood your inbox!